All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That's a bigger deflection than Steve Clarke uses when your team get pumped. Kudos.
  3. The New MILF Thread

As everyone’s talking about the latest series of Line Of Duty, how’s about some pics of 52 year old absolute piece of a maw, Polly Walker.
  4. I've read that three times now, and I still don't understand it. Maybe I just can't hear you all the way from the Championship.
  5. Linlithgow Rose 18/19

Whats happened with the U20s, i heard its not happening next season.
  6. Partick Thistle 2018/19 thread

Cerny also absolutely melted our striker in a "50/50" by superman punching him in mid air when the ball was already past him, something that led to said striker being unable to play for at least three months, yet avoided even a booking as he ran straight to the ref and somehow managed to intimidate him and plead innocence before McMillan had even landed. Literally, he leaps off the ground, smashes McMillan and when he lands hes standing in front of the ref and starts screaming at him, no idea what about.
  7. Your fans certainly weren't under the impression they're giving off now in those games though, were they?
  8. Premier League 2018-19

Why would anyone do that though ?
  9. The Star Wars thread

Pretty much this. There will be somehow who has to 'sign off' on the storylines and script for each film, and I would imagine that whoever this person is has an overview of this trilogy and where it will end up.
  10. Scott McTominay

I'd agree with that. 4-3-2-1 "Xmas tree formation" with McTominay holding and the other 4 midfielders having freedom to rotate position and the full backs providing width going forward.
  11. Partick Thistle 2018/19 thread

Yeah, was in the 3-2 win over Motherwell. Early in the second half they scored what seemed to be a pretty legitimate goal, and he somehow managed to convince both the referee and linesman that it shouldn't count. Incredible stuff.
  12. Premier League 2018-19

I’m not supporting rab, I’m just stating that the sitting in a bedroom stealing photos is piss poor patter
  13. Old Firm Colts in L2

You can chuck Motherwell into the mix for this by the way. They are right up for it and have had both the CEO and former youth coaches advocating the idea publicly to try to sway public opinion.
  14. Partick Thistle 2018/19 thread

Motherwell at home. Would've cost us 2 points as we won 3-2 in the end. If we stay up I'd be disappointed if we didn't at least ask if he's available to come back since he's never displacing Joe Lewis.
  15. The Falkirk FC Thread

I know the official site has battened down the hatches and hasnt filed a match report for Saturday (It still has Dunfermline as our last game), but if MR has gone, does that mean he has unloaded his shares? I would have thought there would have been a statement announcing his departure.
  16. Karamoko Dembele

'Off guys'? Guys who were ill? Not getting that reference. Anyway, players had no choice before the Bosman ruling. If a club wanted a player to stay, there was nothing the player could do about it. Bosman was 100% correct in his lawsuit, and he correctly won it.
  17. Even silly things like 9 man Killie having a half chance of a rare counter attack down the right and him not playing advantage but instead pulling it back for a really soft foul on one of our defenders. When these little decisions add up people get pissed off and that passes to the players. Aberdeen players were also frustrated by him in the early part of the game but McInnes obviously had a word in their ear at half-time and they were less abrasive in the second half (which is easier to do when you already have a man advantage). There is absolutely no suggestion of a conspiracy or bias from McLean, he has just lost the plot a bit as a referee in recent years. I didn't agree with Clarke's suggestion about him not refereeing our games - he has too many family connections to too many clubs for that to be realistic - but I do think he feels the pressure a bit refereeing us and seems to be more likely to turn in a wild performance like Saturday (or against Dundee at Dens).
  18. Ross County v Queens

Nah, I think we've got enough to beat Queens, sure Ketts and Ferg will want some measure of revenge for the scudding we got down at Palmerston.
  19. Fauldhouse United 2018/19

I don't bad mouth what you do on the park
  20. Game of Thrones

No balls, but I’m sure he just gave her a good muffing anyway. Don’t blame him, I’d lick her until my tongue fell off.
  21. Junior football, what is the future?

Hate to break it to you but if the sjfa joins up to the pyramid & thus becomes integrated with the rest of semi-professional football the grade divide becomes irelevant. Can't have an integrated system but two different grades within it. For all intent & purposes any club in a league that answers to the SFA directly & is bound directly by its rules is senior.
  22. The Champions vs Roaring Raith

Shite thread Shite game Shite season for you great season for us Already looking forward to the league cup games and summer transfer dealings
  23. McBookie Title odds

Has anyone seen Kingy ?
  24. If by some miracle it’s div 2 then no, if it’s LL then he’d actually put a decent squad together imo (I know this doesn’t really help matters)
  25. BBC bias

Maybe best hang fire with my complaint then. I was mid flow too. They are listed in The National so I assumed they were officially announced. Cheers.
  1. Load more activity