All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Goal.....I'm thinking about Goals...we will be fine,, Carrick is back to full fitness,,hopefully supported upfront with Offord & let them run riot on the worse defence in the league.. Yes a poor QOS team last week but managed to keep a clean sheet Keep positive bino's
  3. Would be interesting to know if there's actually any relevance in being Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum. If we can be Bronze in the top flight it's clearly not that important. I guess stadium grades will maybe have an impact on those that are chosen for cup neutral venues, Scotland youths etc. Can't see how the rest would have any actual impact though other than a pat on the back. On a side note, it's an absolute joke what has happened with the pyramid play off. IMO, under no circumstances should a club ever be refused promotion on any of these criteria, especially when there are clubs at the level they are trying to reach and even the one higher than that that have the same level of award. I know it says they were given a chance to apply for a grace period, but that should just be in place regardless. The current farce just makes a mockery of the whole system. Same goes for the next level down as I see that the Midland league that is full of Dundee and Angus clubs, which feeds into the Highland League playoff has never actually managed to produce a champion that is allowed to compete in the playoff. I appreciate there are probably a fair few of the clubs that look at away trips to Wick and decide they're better staying put, but when you've no idea what teams are genuinely in line for promotion it's hard to keep an interest.
  4. The B teams are not member clubs,, only guest teams.
  5. The lunatics really are taking over the asylum. I’m not sure why she thinks a heady mixture of right wing populism and conspiracy theories is the way forwards. Perhaps because grifting seems to pay.
  6. Assuming that both Sturgeon and Mathieson make the effort and turn up at the Scottish Parliament for the vote. There is also the possibility that there is disharmony within the ranks and some member may take the opportunity to vote against him.
  7. Right United,get this mob cemented into 4th place tonight so we can have a leisurly wee kick-about tomorrow and next Saturday .
  8. Where’s our goal going to come from? Then we need to keep a clean sheet.
  9. It appears you can when it suits, as it does for Sky tomorrow.
  10. One to rival the Russell Wilson trade?
  11. Man its tight, Drum and Ashfield looking strong, can Burgh make 3rd?
  12. You can't broadcast a game at 3pm on a Saturday.
  13. Some potentially very good players picked up in the second half of the 1st round.
  14. Those pesky juniors have infiltrated everywhere. They are like Hydra in Cap. America II.
  15. Ties are not clothing, so not it will not.
  16. The Pyramid was never real, it was started up as a subterfuge to hide the true intent if the authories. Sounds like a Netflix movie. After having a wonderful evening at Islecroft, mood shafted by this crap. Bring back the Juniors at least they were honest in their dishonesty. (don't really mean that but sounded wonderful in my head and like how it looks in written prose).
  17. I mean this pretty much confirms that teams weren't just given 10 days to comply, you mention it rumbles on for months and some clubs such as Bonnyrigg got to install them later. I see Buckie are outraged that they've been booted out. So outraged that they're going to do nothing about it.
  1. Load more activity