All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Celtic 2018/19 thread

" Teams of great historical importance" I like that. We could finish 9th and still get in the champions league, just like England lol
  3. Dundee United 2018/2019

PS..........overheard in a Kirkcaldy boozer last night "Craig Levien set for Tannadice return as director of football"........remember where you heard it 1st.
  4. Junior football, what is the future?

Accurate account
  5. Think we need to concentrate on the on field situation tbh just now. This short term issue has to be the current priority although it’s disappointing, if not expected, that the board are dragging their feet. Sounds like there’s no update currently so not really sure why either party have made comment, ie to the patrons via an email and now the club via a statement. Let’s just get on, as one, trying to stay in this damn league.
  6. Dundee United 2018/2019

Fantastic ........pub rumours are the building blocks for most of my P&B posts .....................F.T.D.'83. [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]
  7. Next Scotland Manager

Because he seems a guid c**t. Which means he’ll not even be considered by the SFA.
  8. SPFL Reserve League 2018/19

Hearts 0-0 Ross County @ Oriam
  9. The Falkirk FC Thread

Probably actually have to look past the BoD and straight at the MSG - they are the ones who could actually make this happen.
  10. Edusport Academy

From the Berwick thread... “Although they're going to be at Bothwellhaugh Park, they could be inspired by nearby Chatelherault in tribute to their origins!” On this subject, does anyone actually know who the last team to play at Bothwellhaugh? There is a “football ground” marked in old maps but no mention of who... I'm thinking maybe the Palace Colliery team... maybe Bellshill at some point (Douglas Park?)
  11. Queens v Dunfermline

The Fais of this year would be a contender for our worst ever XI for many folk.
  12. Darwins's Law - Selfie Stick

https://whotv.com/2019/04/16/iowa-college-student-on-a-trip-to-the-ozarks-fell-100-feet-to-her-death-while-posing-for-a-photo/
  13. Alex McLeish Is Sacked.

I voted yes.
  14. Next Scotland Manager

Agreed. It's the hope
  15. Next Scotland Manager

I think he at least wouldn't be a shitebag like pretty much ever Scotland manager for a long time. There's also the hope that his squad picks wouldn't be influenced by the usual shit. It would also get it up the media that one of their wee pals didn't get it.
  16. Pyramid 2019/2020

I knew the EoS side of things could expand to over a 100 due to the the whole EoSFL/EoSFA side of things. Was mainly curious as obviously all of the PWG minutes came from your trip to Lochee, making me think your main source of info would be from the junior side of things.
  17. Next Scotland Manager

Someone that's got a smallish nation to a tournament before, preferably a European nation. If it has to be Scottish, Steve Clarke or Jack Ross. I would be indifferent to Moyes.
  18. Unfunny comedians

This. If it means a few hundred knuckledraggers won't go to his show because of the spelling then he's probably made a shrewd move tbh. For what it's worth he's as funny as toothache regardless of the origin of his stage name.
  19. The Falkirk FC Thread

If any of these "reports" online consist of Smither Campbell reporting back to CM Lang, let me just follow up by saying go and f**k yourselves and get to f**k out of our club. Regards K.B Warrior
  20. The New MILF Thread

Wid
  21. Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

Bang on the money
  22. Relegation Royal Rumble

Here's a wee sample of their utter, utter fail - you'll note that the obese mess is very much at the centre of this nonsense: Of course, some posters knew the score all along:
  23. Oh Kez!!!

The nutty side are trying to start a boycott of the National for accurately stating that Dugdale won the case with a Fair Comment defence. Wings will be biting his lip desperate to comment on Sturgeon's attitude to the manufactured Trans debate, no doubt his fan base would follow the Bristol Nationalist against the SNP leader and FM.
  24. The Official President Trump thread

The next couple of days will be folk reading up on Twitter purely the political and legal folk who say things they like. I'll do that as well. It'll take several days for any kind of consensus to come out, and even then people will only read what they want to read. Slow news is called for here, and people making rush judgements on Fox and MSNBC are helping nobody. Once RT comes out with an official editorial, it'll be safe to assume the polar opposite is true.
  25. The Falkirk FC Thread

Following various reports online, we wish to take the opportunity to update our supporters on exactly where we are in terms of fan ownership and further investment into the club. The final draft Fan Ownership Proposal was presented to the Board of Directors on 28th March. Conversation is currently ongoing at board level and with the Major Shareholders Group in relation to this. In the meantime, the Board of Directors have been approached by other potential investors in the club and one of these may offer a structure that would sit alongside the fan ownership investment. We need to take time to fully understand these further potential investment proposals and it would be wrong of us to compromise this process in any way. Due diligence and investigations must be carried out on all of these proposals and meetings must take place with the relevant parties to understand their thoughts and plans for the future of the club. We expect that this will take a few weeks at which time we will be able to make a proper considered decision on the best way forward for the club. The short, medium and long term sustainability, investment and ownership of the club will be the key factors taken into consideration and we would like to re-assure any supporter concerned by perceived delays to the fan ownership proposal that this has been done with the very best intentions of the club moving forward. Margaret Lang Chairman My default position is “I no longer believe anything you say”. As the saying goes...the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
  1. Load more activity