All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't really like the two legged semis but just using one of the umpteen other available midweek dates would have done the job I'm sure.
  3. Playoffs confirmed as being Tuesday 14th (away) and Friday 17th (home).
  4. Ingliston would be fine if the price of your bus ticket gave you 1 free onwards trip on the tram to the centre but,let's face it,that won't happen
  5. I've just realised that the script at the start is erm...echoing Friday Night Lights. Clear eyes, full hearts... Texas forever.
  6. Clarkson, in the first Hartley season back in the Premier. Scored in something daft like 8 straight games, then promptly regressed to his normal self.
  7. DiamondsTV Stream will be available to overseas viewers tomorrow, link at the bottom of the match preview https://www.airdriefc.com/2324-news/240425/airdrieonians-vs-dundee-united
  8. What does maciver have to do to get recognition he deserves
  9. Greg Taylor likely to have new contract talks at the end of the season. Good news.
  10. My wife does this, sad to say. Her car has "Eco Stop/Start", so when she brakes and stops at the lights the engine turns off. If she lifts her foot off the brake, the engine starts again which she doesn't like, so she keeps her foot on the brake. On the rare occasions I drive it, I turn off the Eco feature before setting off. If I forget, I flick on the park brake and just let the engine start again. As Humza Yousaf would say, f**k the Greens!
  11. Very solid base for a team. Grady's replacement is obviously going to be the top priority then filling out the squad around what we have. Hopefully Spark signs back on; Handling and McDonald would be good to have too but are probably on decent wages so would rather get a striker in first.
  12. PFA Player of the Year nominees: Brad Spencer Callumn Morrison Calvin Miller Rumarn Burell
  13. Italy was the worst in terms of driving for me. I'm sure on the roundabouts who had right of way was determined by which was the more 'main' road. So if you were deemed to be on a minor road you had to stop in the middle of the roundabout to give way. A shite state of affairs all round.
  14. Obviously Edinburgh winning would be great but I think is safer to assume a Stirling win than an Annan one this weekend.
  15. What is the connection between yellow cards and cheating?
  16. Yeah. Holding a press conference immediately after you've been punted was a terrible idea; much like sending a colleague an email when you're raging, doing the weekly shop when you're hungry or immediately replying to a text from a girl. You just don't do it. Very amateur from the greens.
  17. So here we are again...When Saturday comes....the joys of supporting the Bino's....seen it all before....but still confident...not arrogant but belief in the guy's....that bit of hunger & desire to dig deep inside themselves...prove that they have got it going into 2 big games....no matter what the outcome on Saturday i still believe it will come down to Annan at Forthbank, i would think given the season & record's they are chasing Falkirk will take at least a point from Annan for the invincible season...leaving us to go out & get 3 points against ECFC with a team performance....show why we were champions last season & have control going into the last game....anything less then we would need to win the following week no 2nd chances....that's only my way of looking at it... Few point's to follow up on previous comments & again this is only my opinion... I would hold my hands up about being critical of Cammy Clark...but as @WattersIsGod pointed out he's had zero cover or help firstly Milne who DY desperately tried to shoehorn into the team at all costs as it was one of his signings & latterly McPake who has zero interest passing to anyone never mind defending....McPake overplays the ball & the situation all too often...which i also believes upsets the balance of the team...no doubt he has ability....just very frustrating...so yes Cammy Clark has had it tough, however i don't see him as long-term LB,, maybe Crane next season with a returning Davidson in midfield plus 1 other signing,, cut losses with Milne...Hilson also has been a real disappointment...1 goal return simply isn't enough...he flatters deceive...Spenny is a trier..but at this stage it's a level above for him IMO... So what's our other options...we don't have another Thomo....but we do have Offord...who IS & wa signed as a striker,, previous loan spells as a striker...yet DY doesn't play him upfront with DC....I'd love to see that combination...raw pace...defenders hate it....Carrick's experience & Offord's eye for goal...that would be my choice 2 upfront We need to step away from get the ball to McPake at all costs because he's getting worked out now & we are predictable I'd still like to see BC back in goals Scouse, Jojo, Pab's, Cammy will probably be the back 4 Midfield of Hilson RM..... Crane & Banner CM......... McPake LM Offord & Carrick upfront that's just my team thoughts....opinion is good & so is positivety...I've still got faith & belief we will be fine,,I just want to see that desire,, strong voices,, self belief & belief in each other,, taking ownership of our status,, Bino's are winners Home & Away....C'mon the bino's
  18. I think it will depend how picks 3,4,5 play out. The Pats could really shake things up by doing what was suggested for the Bears months ago, i.e. pass on a QB, take MHJ, then come back later for one of the lesser passers. If that happens, then it leaves 2 of Daniels, Maye, and McCarthy available, which means more pieces to tempt someone to trade up to 4 or 5, but conversely it also means at least one of them would still be available at 6 even if AZ and LAC both traded out, so that could spark a frenzy for the final one of the four QB's somewhere around 10'ish. I don't rate McCarthy because he looks to me like another Mac Jones waiting to happen, but the NFL talking heads seem to think he's not as far behind Williams/Daniels/Maye as I do. I don't think Nix or Penix are first round talents, but somebody will bite for that 5th year.
  19. I’ll be recording it to whizz through tomorrow to watch the picks, and ignore the bollocks in-between the picks themselves. Funnily enough, I am not feeling too ethusiastic about the draft. More than that, really couldn’t give two flying fcuks. We’ll be getting scudded by Reid, Mahomes, Kelce & Swift anyway. We should just let Lewis Hamilton conduct the draft and he’d probably do as good a job as the Paton & Peyton clownshoes duo.
  20. Hummmmm…”Dickless in Kirkcaldy”, “Long Dick Gone”, “Dick Chopped”, “Without a Dick, Rovers have lost their Wang”… The Social Media writes itself…but to get back to business: -Dick has been our most played defender -This defence has allowed joint third fewest goals in the Championship. - Dick has played LB in over 90% of our matches. -This offence has scored third most goals in the Championship. All of you who slate Dick and demand we let him go are, in my opinion, fools. He is a perfect team player going forward, and with Hannah hopefully ready to start getting some time next season, would be absolutely critical to our success. The addition of a player like Stevenson could perhaps make Dick slightly expendable, but as a trusted member of IM’s defence, with the ability to play LB, CB and even RB, I’d still argue it would be important to keep him. For instance, if we entered next year in the Championship with Corr*, Murray and Hanlon* signed at CB, Stevenson* as CB/LB and Hannah at LB, we would certainly still want our Dick* as another LB/CB/emergency RB player. With that group, I’d say a strong starting RB and another developmental CB/RB player and we’d be in pretty deep clover. *Speculative signings in this context.
  1. Load more activity