All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Alloa Athletic Thread

I thought that too so double checked and yeah, he did. No doubt some mutual agreement between the clubs similar to the way we were able to sign him from Saints. However, never a good thing when a team in the league below is offering more moneys!
  3. The New Raith Rovers Thread

We’ll give them £10k. Job done. Mystery benefactor.
  4. The Alloa Athletic Thread

Oh well should have their signing news tonight then *cough* No 6 months *cough* I had to check whether I had jumped the gun I'm sure I just put permanent deal. Was either the Advertiser or our own website.
  5. All things Dundee FC

I would be quite happy with Kerr at Tannadice. Looks a good player but perhaps needs a fresh start.
  6. Pyramid 2019/2020

Unless the SFA changes its rules again in the middle of the assessment period because they don't want too many new members. In that case the apposite facilities still won't be apposite enough.
  7. All things Dundee FC

Just had a look : "The player has a relegation release clause in his contract at Dens and will trigger it in a bid to force a move." Bugger.
  8. The New Raith Rovers Thread

With respect even if he was a free agent he's not going to pack in a good job and part time football for the worst full time team in Scotland at 31 years old. Still baffles me Raith remain full time to get the worst out there rather than the better part time players.
  9. The Wrestling Thread

No idea. Whatever it is will be too much for me to even think about. That said, they can't NOT charge good money. For a production the size of what WWE put on, especially for a TV taping, it's pretty inevitable that the tickets are going to be costly.
  10. St Roch's v cumbernauld

How many times you saw Eddie for the candy this season ? From the day he arrived up to the Scottish cup tie with largs he was absolutely brilliant
  11. It’s livi so probably Neil Mcann or some shite like that
  12. Karamoko Dembele

People are seriously saying we should be calling up a 16 year old who has played 45 mins of professional football.
  13. The East Fife Thread

Good dressing room character, wont miss him much on the pitch in my opinion
  14. What a fanny. Lets not pretend this is the minority of cyclists either, most of them behave like this.
  15. All things Dundee FC

was in the online sun so could be shite.
  16. Gala Fairydean Rovers / Netherdale blog

No one specifically as I believe there are a few but anyone who believe gala can cope playing that brand of football is deluded
  17. Thought you lot might need cheering up after losing Super Steve.
  18. Pyramid 2019/2020

Sure, and it's telling that the final this year is in a stadium with a capacity of only 6,000. It's also only relevant if you make the final, or at least the semis. But Hurlford don't have a big support and the kind of Talbot fans that only turn up for Junior Cup finals are getting pretty blasé. I think if there were a Linlithgow v Pollok final now you'd be back nearer 10,000. And even that 5,000 is worth putting in context - how many clubs in Scotland could take much more than that to their equivalent cup final? Only the full time clubs. How many does the South Challenge Cup final draw? The Junior Cup final is a special part of Scottish football's heritage, it's worth renewing it. Sad to see what's happened to Whitburn, but I think it's more than the football club, I think it's symptomatic of the west side of West Lothian generally. Its old, ahem, cultural institutions no longer relevant or popular, public services hollowed out by austerity, reduced to dormitory status by new housing along the motorway corridor, pitifully led by a mean-spirited council that crushes talent and ambition... maybe this is a discussion for elsewhere.
  19. Leafa

The lad Connor is a great player, never gives the defence a seconds rest, kiddo - say what you like about him but every game I seen he strolled it, be it at the back or in the middle both players would be a huge loss to any team
  20. Quick Question Thread

Might’ve been better asking someone who works in the post office
  21. Keep/punt/undecided

I'd keep Duffie and Stewart. Nicol can go. Hughes too unless another keeper signs. Agree with the 3 punts.
  22. EoS Premier Thread 2019-20

When does the league start?
  23. The New Raith Rovers Thread

He signed a two year deal in March. https://www.stenhousemuirfc.com/2019/03/21/mcguigan-a-warrior-until-2021/
  24. All things Dundee FC

I'm guessing he must have a relegation release clause.
  25. Next Scotland Manager

Clutching at straws not like looking up Icelands friendly results? Quarter finals of a major tournament. We are nowhere near that level and yet they hardly have any professional players. The Scottish game is totally overrated and deluded to how we should be doing. What happens if we get scudded by Cyprus?
  26. So it's your fault that this roaster has been all over our threads. Cheers
  1. Load more activity