All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Henrik would definitely be in my ideal 4ball. Love the guy.
  3. That’s true. I reckon it’s because he’s like Rangers’ history - a figment of deluded people’s imagination.
  4. Once he takes over Rangers he can offer Ibrox as a place to dump the clinical waste.
  5. If they were all old firm fans, or Nazis, perhaps so.
  6. The Imperial College report that pushed the government into starting to take action said that even an effective mitigation strategy (slowing but not necessarily stopping epidemic spread) which would consist of case isolation & social distancing of the elderly/vulnerable could lead to 250,000 deaths. Which is why they went with the suppression strategy instead which is about trying to stop the spread and flatten the peak by social distancing for all, plus the various stages of lockdown. It was suggested that 20,000 deaths would be a good result. These figures were for *I think* a two year period.
  7. And he doubled down to the criticism he received, which was a bold move.
  8. Yup play sand I use. Usually get a few bags extra to top up. Handy. It's quite thin so ideal for the gaps.
  9. C. Muir

FM 2020

2 first half blitzes in the 2 ties made that much easier than I expected Partick Thistle in a mouthwatering final now..
  10. this was posted the other day https://www.travellingtabby.com/scotland-coronavirus-tracker/ shit looks like a pile of folk have bookmarked this as well as myself.
  11. Got a bottle of Dalmore King Alexander III on the go and I must say it’s very good.
  12. Absolutely. And when they do get a good, relevant and quite new question - the guy from LBC asking what the government would do about business who insist their staff should continue coming to work even when they are afraid of catching the virus - they just do the usual politicians trick of the non-answer answer and say nothing anyway. If they're saying they've been planning for this since before the WHO declared a pandemic, then they're into outright lying. The reason we're in this *uckshit is that there have been no testing kits, no public testing till people have already fallen ill, and sometimes at deaths door, no protection for frontline staff....
  13. Looks good. Tesco has play sand for essential shopping. Saves you going to B & Q. Good to know cheers! It's just for sweeping into the gaps.
  14. He could have offered the NHS all the Slazenger and Lonsdale gear they want to use as uniforms, it would have cost him about £40.00. He could also have given them all a giant mug as a gift.
  15. Just watched that Mark Millar freekick winner. God- their keeper was lousy.
  16. The peak of the UK’s coronavirus outbreak could come as soon as next Sunday, new research claims. A new paper from Imperial College London estimates that if Britain follows the same pattern as China, the highest number of deaths recorded in a single day will come on Sunday, April 5. The research - which studies the effects of social distancing measures - predicts that at the height of Covid-19, the UK will see 260 people die in a single day. Unfortunately we hit that height today The IC also predict lockdown lifted by the summer time if
  17. Do you think we should be copying these Dinamo Minsk lads from this afternoon then, or carrying on the lockdown for a while?
  18. Absolutely. And when they do get a good, relevant and quite new question - the guy from LBC asking what the government would do about business who insist their staff should continue coming to work even when they are afraid of catching the virus - they just do the usual politicians trick of the non-answer answer and say nothing anyway.
  19. FULL TIME: Scotland 3-2 Holland Scotland are out of the 1978 World Cup. This year’s hipsters’ choice fall at the first hurdle. Oh Ally. Here comes darkness, our old friend. Only one thing to do now - listen to the "fishul" 78 WC song!
  1. Load more activity