All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. MISSING SCORES FROM EARLIER IN THE WEEK Apart from your Friday score missing the following: @TheGreenElves Tuesday & Wednesday @Duszek Monday @scottsdad Wednesday
  3. Last summer, we signed Tom Lang, Brad Spencer and Calvin Miller all in the same day. Now, I'm not saying that's the best business we've ever done, but it has to be in the conversation, surely?
  4. Your Podcast guys predict 5-0 and 2-0 to Alloa. Ha ha I wish I could have some of that brew. Eliminate Walsh - what is there to worry about !
  5. Today
  6. I always thought her team mate Anna Ssloan had the best eyes.
  7. The mention of transfer business always makes me think of, what I believe to be, the best piece of transfer business we’ve EVER conducted. Involved Eddie May - sold to Motherwell, and in return we get Paul McGrillen, Stevie Kirk, plus £100K - which we promptly used to bring in Mo Johnston. I’ll never see better transfer dealings at Falkirk than that, and challenge any Bairn who can think of better for us(?). Jim Jeffries I doff my cap to you
  8. Stuart and Tam news https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/24218335.tam-cowan-attends-diversity-training-sexist-comments/ Rangers fans taking offence to a joke that Gough “may not be against apartheid”. Gough was an advocate of forging closer sporting links with the apartheid regime of the time.
  9. The Kilmarnock v St Mirren thread from 3.45pm to 4.45pm should have been referred to the court in the Hague.
  10. If Aberdeen were in the English Championship, then you’d perhaps be right. Because that’s where he wants to be.
  11. If that was a criteria, St Mirren would have been managerless for 147 years. Must try harder FFS How’s the top 6 open top bus parade plan going…… maybe
  12. Get aff the sofa ya lazy boot and get some sand put down. F*cks sake, the old generation never moaned, they just got on with things, garden wise.
  13. Holy Moly. That nis a shocker and then some. What the f**k was going Patterson's mind to even consider attempting that pass??
  14. I'm still bitter at Cluggers Quay Gonads kicking Edinburgh City off the pitch in a Challenge Cup Semi-Final with tactics that would have shamed an Ayrshire Junior team. And they were from North Wales where the proper Taffs come from.
  15. I was born after the Boomers. Retirement? What's that then...
  16. One thing is for sure, a single comment from the Scotland v Norn Iron commentator has given P&B an entertaining thread to help see us through a pish international break. Now, where’s the Eve Muirhead photies? I just want to look at her eyes. If there’s a thread about the most gorgeous eyes in Scottish sport, it’ll be a short thread.
  1. Load more activity