All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Davy Watt was a steady wee right back when we got promoted in 92. Always liked Mark Beaky Baxter, solid and decent on the ball. Best right back I have seen though for us is Dean Brett. Sadly his form dipped abit as we dropped down the leagues before he left under a cloud from gambling issues.
  3. Pyramid 2019/2020

Yes, the LL will get there, and faster if everyone commits to it. But how many years before it's genuinely interesting for a club like Talbot? At one promotion per season and assuming the SFA don't beat the whole pyramid to death, it'll be 6-7 years at least. Totally disrespectful and Tough titties the LL was formed from scratch for clubs like yours to snub. It only took balls from Kelty to see the vision what the LL was set up for and now look at it grow ? I'd like to see who yer talking aboot back to back relegations ? Obviously ww (im gonnae be realistic enough there) maybes Vale,Gala,Dalbeattie and Gretna who'd go elsewhere ? That's only 5, 2 of which would probably be in the play off the next season for a place in a 16 team league ! Theres enough strength in the LL now not to justify merging any leagues. It defo needs more than one relegation but theres NO going back now in yer ideal world fevered dream or whatever you want to call it ?
  4. Kilmarnock v Sevco 5088

If we're playing on the moon i'll be there.
  5. Your top 3 Comedians?

Chubby Brown too PC for you?
  6. ICTFC 18/19

Big difference playing one or 2 games a season V's every second week for all home games . if he goes we will see
  7. The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Think your underestimating how good holt actually is.he keeps it simple and doesnt over complicate football which you see happening quite a lot these days.hes actually very similar to clarke.hes done unbelievably well keeping livi in the prem with what hes had to play with and tbh his cv isn't to shabby at all.coached at the very top as well as being an assistant.killie could do a lot worse imo
  8. Game of Thrones

That's peak gammon entitlement. And it doesn't make any sense.
  9. Pyramid 2019/2020

Because he's a complete idiot of a poster who has done nothing but moan about Linlithgow leaving the Juniors all season long. GordonS is one of those fans who is stuck in 1690 and cant adapt to change, his repeated mewling is tiresome in the extreme.
  10. Twitter

Bye
  11. Official P&b Cycling Thread

I just bought a crappy.second.hand mountain bike online. However the handles are very uncomfortable, can you buy replacemnts that fit right over them.that are much softer?
  12. EoS Premier Thread 2019-20

27th July
  13. Annan v Clyde/ Clyde v Annan

No club can sign any player before the transfer window opens.
  14. I'll decide if it's an excellent signing, not an ego maniac from the "media team" thank you very much. I hope you get the 13 likes you crave.
  15. Next Scotland Manager

That's what happens when you appoint a sensible manager with organisational skills and a system all the players buy into. Me and the rest of the forum are hoping this is Scotland 2019 under Steve Clarke, and have reasonable grounds for optimism.
  16. Karamoko Dembele

That's naive, I'm not being misty ever if he succeeds he's going to make shit loads anyway it doesn't make any difference. Once he got.to the point where differing levels of sponsorship would matter he'd already be worth twenty million minimum, what's motivating him.isn't money it's playing in five world cups and, god.forbid, winning a tournament.
  17. Scotland squad face June

Aye, thatd be the sensible thing to do as he won't have been able to see much of them in the flesh. Any idea when the squad will be out?
  18. St Mirren vs Dundee United

That’s some revisionism Maureen. BTW you guys still wearing flat caps? Maybe not but neither should it be down to one guy waiting for x hours with 100 vouchers, My sons went up to the away leg at ICT on a week night yet were denied tickets despite one of them queuing from just after 2 in the morning. Maybe one solution for future playoff finals (that hopefully won’t include us) is a single leg at Hampden. For most fans this is will rank up there with a cup final.
  19. I think we probably owed him the chance to recover and get back to fitness, I doubt Tommy will hold many grudges over this one. A little frustrating, as we now need cover in both full back positions, assuming Shaugnessy goes.
  20. Karamoko Dembele

Absolutely, cap.him.against Cyprus. Wales regularly cap players with 0 minutes of professional football.
  21. Pyramid 2019/2020

Not sure why you'd think you'd get dog's abuse for a sensible fact-based post that isn't shouting "mon the jooyurs". Agree with the last part in that there isn't enough pressure in the west - plenty of factors in play though: It will depend on whether Auchinleck continue winning the league and cups and then they might decide like Kelty and Bonnyrigg that they need to progress higher. It may take clubs with ambitions further down (Clydebank, Cumnock or others close to a licence) to create the pressure from below like Dalkeith and Blackburn did in the east. Or Auchinleck as well once they get floodlights and the only thing holding them back is the lack of a senior league. We know in the next two seasons that there is very likely to be two LL clubs replaced by EOS ones, perhaps even both the Roses which will increase its attractiveness. I'd say WW, Dalbeattie, Vale or a Uni team the likely candidates to go down. Another west club coming down from the SPFL would help - with Cove unlikely to be club 42, Albion Rovers and perhaps Queen's Park could be relegated to the LL.
  22. 2019 Evening Times Cup

It will be played, but not during this season. It is now like qualifying for Europe, you qualify for it by winning your league, but it is played during the following season. It hasn't been scrapped, although I understand that it may not be sponsored by Evening Times.
  23. Steve Clarke's coaching team

Fletcher has never coached anybody in his life. Cathro is one of the best coaches in Europe. You're a bumbling idiot.
  24. Jeremy Kyle taken off air

I’d like to apologise for this post @MixuFixit, I still think your post was a little shit, but this reaction was born out of a hangover. Let’s move on and get past this. I’m stepping away from this forum for a while. OK I’m back.
  1. Load more activity