All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Do in-house releases count as shoddy ‘journalism’?
  3. Unfunny comedians

I think they're both masterful comedians. That being said Stewart Lee definitely recycled material at his last fringe show, so a break was probably in order.
  4. Partick Thistle 2018/19 thread

Hope that the SFA don't try to lure Caldwell away now that they have jottered the Ginger Genius!
  5. Unfunny comedians

The only person who is less funny than Stewart Lee is Bridget Christie. They're clearly made for each other.
  6. Junior football, what is the future?

Depends on the perspective
  7. The Official President Trump thread

Might just read the thing, a warning that the whole thing is scanned and takes half an hour to download. From what I've read it makes for a great movie, secret meetings between private military bosses and FSB operatives in the Seychelles, Manafort feeding GRU with precise targets for borderline states from polling data. But no doubt Rizzau has already read the whole thing and found that a Democrat wasn't mentioned when they weren't under investigation.
  8. Oh Kez!!!

Daft thing is they could probably sink the national just as it's starting to shed its braveheart newsletter reputation.
  9. Next Scotland Manager

Scott Gemmil has tumbled down to 2/5 Obviously a few quid going on
  10. Edusport Academy

11. The Celtic 2018/19 thread

" Teams of great historical importance" I like that. We could finish 9th and still get in the champions league, just like England lol
  12. Dundee United 2018/2019

PS..........overheard in a Kirkcaldy boozer last night "Craig Levien set for Tannadice return as director of football"........remember where you heard it 1st.
  13. Junior football, what is the future?

Accurate account
  14. Think we need to concentrate on the on field situation tbh just now. This short term issue has to be the current priority although it’s disappointing, if not expected, that the board are dragging their feet. Sounds like there’s no update currently so not really sure why either party have made comment, ie to the patrons via an email and now the club via a statement. Let’s just get on, as one, trying to stay in this damn league.
  15. Dundee United 2018/2019

Fantastic ........pub rumours are the building blocks for most of my P&B posts .....................F.T.D.'83. [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]
  16. Next Scotland Manager

Because he seems a guid c**t. Which means he’ll not even be considered by the SFA.
  17. SPFL Reserve League 2018/19

Hearts 0-0 Ross County @ Oriam
  18. The Falkirk FC Thread

Probably actually have to look past the BoD and straight at the MSG - they are the ones who could actually make this happen.
  19. Edusport Academy

From the Berwick thread... “Although they're going to be at Bothwellhaugh Park, they could be inspired by nearby Chatelherault in tribute to their origins!” On this subject, does anyone actually know who the last team to play at Bothwellhaugh? There is a “football ground” marked in old maps but no mention of who... I'm thinking maybe the Palace Colliery team... maybe Bellshill at some point (Douglas Park?)
  20. Queens v Dunfermline

The Fais of this year would be a contender for our worst ever XI for many folk.
  21. Darwins's Law - Selfie Stick

https://whotv.com/2019/04/16/iowa-college-student-on-a-trip-to-the-ozarks-fell-100-feet-to-her-death-while-posing-for-a-photo/
  22. Alex McLeish Is Sacked.

I voted yes.
  23. Next Scotland Manager

Agreed. It's the hope
  24. Next Scotland Manager

I think he at least wouldn't be a shitebag like pretty much ever Scotland manager for a long time. There's also the hope that his squad picks wouldn't be influenced by the usual shit. It would also get it up the media that one of their wee pals didn't get it.
  25. Pyramid 2019/2020

I knew the EoS side of things could expand to over a 100 due to the the whole EoSFL/EoSFA side of things. Was mainly curious as obviously all of the PWG minutes came from your trip to Lochee, making me think your main source of info would be from the junior side of things.
  1. Load more activity