All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This is my main concern about the Trust at the moment - using fan's voices to play into whatever is happening behind the scene. Any group that involves two former directors who have been involved in legal action against the club (not to mention the fact Nixon was banned as being a director for 4 year), a former sponsor who's only followed Livi for a few years in the Premiership (in his words) and a guy who's been hanging about since the Massone days looking to become a director doesn't exactly seem like a fan movement many can get behind. Have they announced any of the new Leadership yet?
  3. So proud of them. Please tell me we're going to reward the women's team by letting them play at Lesser next season, especially as the men (if you can call them that) will be in the big house. My wee girl would love to go along. Are they going to parade the trophy at Hampden in the last game of the season? Should do obviously but just watch the club f**k this up too like everything else
  4. Dundee United closing in on the title, Ayr looking to keep a decent gap to 9th place. Expecting a large crowd at Tannadice, not sure where the Ayr supporters are going to be put? Away tickets not on sale yet. I expect a bit of a battering tbh. Seems like you lot will be out for blood in trying to secure the title - no doubt would rather have it sorted this week instead of waiting until being away at Airdrie the week after. I know it won't be mathematical confirmed if Raith also win, but its essentially secured with a win. I think we've probably already done enough tbh in terms of avoiding 9th (credit to Brown and team) but if we could nick even a point here it would be massive. I don't see it though. I'll go: Dundee United 3-1 Ayr
  5. Thats a good point, surprised it wasn't mentioned either.
  6. I think this is correct - but unfortunately France apparently needs one per person and we're driving through there first - great fun.
  7. As talked about last summer with the concept images etc its part of revitalising the club and what is a very worn down old stadium/stand. Modernising the outside (as well as making big changes internally too) will be good for the club. The addition of an LED board will be massive for advertising as well overall, much less costly overall than made to measure PVC adverts that need to be taken down/replaced. A shame about the off street cafe, I can understand the concern from the council about parking given the location of the stadium on that corner. Had it been at the North Stand, it might have been OK'd as there is a car park there. Putting a sports bar in where the current offices are is also a good idea, generating income on match days and potentially non-match days as well. The club needs to look at additional revenue streams to remain competitive.
  8. Sounds like me driving Larbert to Dumbarton to visit my Dad.
  9. Wish somebody had asked about a reserve side being formed. My opinion is that it is a crucial aspect for a club going forward towards the Prem. Gets injured players match fit and keeps the sqad players fit at the same time. Can also bleed through some decent young players again and maybe get the next Crawford, Cameron and Dairs coming through. I know academy was mentioned but thats not the same thing.
  10. So there is no 7th ? Well you are wrong. There is a 7th and it's beautiful and tender and precious. You, on the other hand are none of these things. You lack the imagination, wit and command of language to call other people thick. You rude little character.
  11. Speaking of similarities, what is the story behind the “Thank You” many of the Dundee contributors add to their posts?
  12. McGlynn also managed Mckenna at Livingston.
  13. Picked this up in home bargains yesterday, £5.99 rrp £14.99. Not getting opened till tomorrow, but looks quite good..
  14. Why not just draw lots in August to see which one of them wins another fatuous title.
  15. I can confirm that I have zero to do with the other 2 mentioned accounts and I'm wondering why you have pulled my name into it? Is it because I have posted on the Dundee forum along with the other 2 United linked accounts mentioned? If that's the case then are yourself, Bigmouth, tullydee and hkblue (off the top of my head) the same account?
  16. Finished freakily well in 22/23 under Robson, so the lazy prediction was for this to continue into new season. Predicting outwith the two teams to finish in the top two is near impossible.
  17. Old fashioned, no food pubs - no kids at all, maybe a literal newborn taken round the local a few times while not crying Craft brewery tap room type places that serve sourdough pizzas - babies and maybe well behaved toddlers, tend to be more spacious, comfortably furnished etc. Barns that mainly sell slop to be washed down with the worst pint of Stella you've ever seen - fill your boots, bonus if they have one of those weird soft plays in the corner. The people upset about the lad with the sign in the OG tweet are obviously almost entirely looking for attention but there is something about some people on the kid free debate that's a bit strange. It doesn't necessarily apply to this case, and I'd say most are live and let live, but there's definitely a lot of people who say "I/we don't want to have kids but that's just my/our decision, no problem with them" but actually look at people having children with a sort of horrified fascination. And that seems a little bit worrying to me, although maybe like all types of weirdos they've always existed but the internet makes them more known to us
  1. Load more activity