All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Clyde v Berwick

Spot on mate. Tried to ignore it as this is a match thread. For a club that's spent it's entire history hanging by a thread financially it's really poor. Even when having a good season some Clyde fans just can't resist being the dregs. Over and out.
  3. Looking forward to seeing the utter dejection on Craig Levein's face when the final whistle blows.
  4. What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Theeb (2014) Set in the Jordanian desert during WWI, Theeb is a young Bedouin boy. One night a British soldier & his Arab guide enters Theeb's home camp, they stay a few days and the boy's brother Hussein is assigned to guide the soldier and Arab safely to a well/meeting point, Theeb sneaks out & follows them. Trouble breaks out & the film follows Theeb's journey in the Jordan desert lands. Something a bit different, it was a good movie. Enjoyed it . 7/10
  5. Alex McLeish Is Sacked.

He had far more people giving it the snide "laptop" patter than any other managerial appt I can ever think of. Other than Kris Boyd I can't remember many other folk saying that. There was a lot more 'applaud a bold appointment by hearts' patter.
  6. Pyramid 2019/2020

All clubs have 2 representatives, if LL and EOS then its easy over 100. if my math is correct will be 114
  7. Unfunny comedians

Stewart Lee is doing the Edinburgh Fringe for the first time in 3 years. https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/stewart-lee-wok-in-progress
  8. The Official President Trump thread

There is a huge number of people reading it and tweeting about it. Just Twitter search who you are interested in screenshots pop up. The fact that it doesn't mention that the Russian lawyer met with a paid operative of the Clinton campaign before and after the meeting tells you Mueller isn't playing straight.
  9. Europa League 2018-2019

Frankfurt v Benfica should be the game everyone wants to watch this evening
  10. Pyramid 2019/2020

Indeed. What I meant was David Baxter sent the 1 email to over 100 people. Circulation list is large as I assume burnie can see. Leith as an example got 3 email recipient's. A few solicitors and brokers using their work email accounts [emoji33] Even someone as far afield as a Dundee university employee.
  11. maryhill 4v3 royal albert 17.4.19

No worries full highlights will be up later tonight
  12. Club Licencing

Don't think pipedreamer is shit stirring at all, probably asking because its a couple of seasons since is team played there.
  13. Monday Night Raw Live

I share a surname with Lacey so every time I watch her I’m like Homer in the max power episode.
  14. A pity Joe wasn’t a few years younger would have loved to have him at Darvel. Great guy, always had loads of respect for him as a player and person
  15. All things Dundee FC

What youngsters do we have left that are coming through the ranks?
  16. The Official President Trump thread

That was very quick reading, it's only just been released, non searchable and 448 pages. https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
  17. It's funny how the Recs and, eh, Morrisons car park are the best spots to view them
  18. The Celtic 2018/19 thread

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/17582840.celtic-may-be-guaranteed-champions-league-spot-every-year-in-new-system/?ref=nuo Guaranteed 30 Mill for us and a guaranteed 6 points for any half decent side. Win, win.
  19. Pyramid 2019/2020

Agreed. Why on earth would the SFA want to use its power to force through such a half arsed proposal? If they do have that power why don't they come up with something more sensible, sustainable and geared to the future rather than the past.
  20. Unfunny comedians

FTFY
  21. Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

A planned march being rerouted away from a Catholic Church which witnessed a sectarian attack at a previous similar march, now counts as discrimination?
  22. Queen's Park v Clyde

Absolutely buzzin for next week's match thread to start after the standard of this one
  23. All things Dundee FC

Why the f**k are we offloading Henvey? He showed more promise than wighton and if we do go down would have been a prime boy to throw into the squad. Ridiculous really.
  24. Club Licencing

Cuikieboy he is only trying to stir the shit for Penicuik.. obviously not been in the ground lately or he would have seen all the improvements/work done towards the licensing criteria..all self financed. Its like the other *Fake News* that has been circulating amongst Midlothian fans that the Council has been funding the improvements to all the grounds owned by them. People who know better are actually swallowing this tripe. Wonder why.
  1. Load more activity