All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. West Premiership Prizemoney

Are mcbookie taking bets on what bag supermarket bag Lochee will get their league winners medals in?
  3. Debentures aren't the Hearts end though. They would be in/near the hospitality and suit.
  4. European Election - 23rd May 2019

What's the general mood from the polling station? I'm leaving in about 20 mins to go and vote.
  5. Quick Question Thread

Have a red dot Scatman
  6. The New Raith Rovers Thread

It seems SirScottyoung has played a blinder, got me hook line and sinker
  7. The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

http://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2019/05/23/6123/ Upgrade includes new pitch, new dugouts and upgrades to the tunnel. Two of the league cup games will be played at Hamilton too. As long as we don’t end up playing any league games too like we did with Alloa a few years back. Good to see Broadwood getting upgraded further still too.
  8. Wids of the Wifie World Cup 2019

Ah, Miss Grangemouth 2019. A fine woman.
  9. Aye but with Coisty as director of football obviously. A true dreamteam.
  10. Seated stands

Yes, I know that, but why "grandstand" ?
  11. European Election - 23rd May 2019

I’m working in a polling station in the Scotland region. My station is about 12% so far I reckon, the other two in the building seem to be about 25%.
  12. The Queen of the South Thread

Incompetence breeds relegation though!
  13. The New Raith Rovers Thread

Why? Has Frank been banned?
  14. A View From The Terrace.

I'm a big fan of punditry that doesn't involve Pat Bonner saying "Celtic are good at football" every week.
  15. Thatcher - A Very British Revolution

Agree it was very good. Heseltine is such a snob.
  16. The Arbroath Thread

When do we transport this thread to the championship?
  17. I know boys getting tickets in Hearts end too. Not directly through Hearts But through restaurant/hotels who are offering it as an ‘event’ in debentures seats.
  18. Kenny Miller as player/manager. You know it makes sense...
  19. The Queen of the South Thread

You should give them a call and remind them. Given that the manager is only just in the door, it's understandable that things will take a little longer than usual.
  20. Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Morton just released Rory.
  21. C**** on a Train

The person that paid £3.70 for less than you can get in a meal deal at tesco then left it on the train will feel a bit of a c*nt when they go looking for their piece!
  22. European Election - 23rd May 2019

Stopped reading at "by region"
  23. No, what made me cringe was you being a self inflated condescending p***k.
  24. Seated stands

If someone at Gartcairn - sctv? - were to make it clear whether it was £10k - £15k for the 32 seat stand shown in the photo or whether it was that price for the same sort of design but with nearer the 100 seats you mention then I'm pretty sure there must be teams out there who would be interested, at least in getting an official quote to allow fundraising targets to be set.
  25. Kettlewell is a moron.
  26. St Johnstone FC Thread

Think this is what we're doing.
  1. Load more activity