All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It does - each postponement is named as a breach. A further breach is then mentioned in singular. 1 postponement = 1 breach
  3. lightscamera

Fallout

Pretty sure I'm on Peasant Prime and don't recall seeing any ads during any of the episodes. There was a huge amount throughout the show that was absolutely bang on with the game depiction. Really looking forward to a 2nd season. The other half had no idea what a Fallout world was and really enjoyed it too so it's not just for fans of the game. I'll also agree that Goggins was brilliant
  4. It's by a comfortable distance the beat thing sunak has done.
  5. 100% guaranteed that's someone with at least one other account on here. Their posting history makes that obvious. Trolls gonna troll.
  6. Better in my book to make the effort and fail than to deliberately break the entire fucking country for the sake of the votes of a few dumbass culture warrior wanks.
  7. I'm speaking to my lawyer as we speak. And, let me tell you friends, he's a REAL piece of work. Thank you.
  8. Dundee website has crashed - fine for that incoming most likely - anyone got the statement?
  9. The SPFL statement doesn’t say the suspended fine is payable for one single postponement.
  10. Fwiw: the £50k (£45k suspended) we were fined in 2009 comes in at £76,835.40 when adjusted for inflation.
  11. Just had a look at Dundee's, they got a B+, major difference is they took good points hauls off the rest of the clubs on similar revenues ......
  12. I'm looking forward to the same thing happening in the League Cup group stages again.
  13. 1994/95 new year, I stayed in Solihull and for 4 days over new year, her sister came and stay with her boyfriend. On their arrival the presented us with a food hamper. BRILLIANT, cheese bottle of wine, steak pie the works... As I said, they stayed 4 days, they never bought anything else during their time, 4 days. Booze, food, drugs...nothing. On their last day, just before they were to head off, he handed me a receipt. It was for 50 English pounds. Asked for half, for the hamper. No they never got it and they never returned.
  14. I believe it is could be but awks with the bullshit spit gate carry on
  15. Could certainly be the case with bet365 judging by this.
  16. Initial reaction of "what the f**k, no Airdrie player?" quickly replaced by yeah, fair enough, we've been utter horseshit in every match we played against Ayr and that's all you'll have to go on. Otherwise I'd certainly be calling for at least one of Megwa/Hancock/McMaster and Telfer to be in a best 11. Had Aiken not succumbed to his early injury he'd have been a shoe in for any team of the season had his early season form continued. And echoing the sentiments of a fellow diamond, on the basis of games against us, Dowds has been bloody clinical so I'd have to stick him up top.
  17. I can't really see that standing up in court. The £120k is payable if we have a single postponement due to a waterlogged pitch next season - even if we sort our pitch - that's just laughable. As for the television costs of £36,429.60, that can get in the bin. It's no surprise to see we're pursuing legal advice.
  18. East Fife also train there but I am not sure if it is the same nights.
  19. When I posted this yesterday expected a reply or two and that would be the end of it. It shows that the non-league football community are indeed invested in this fledgling pyramid we have. This is why I feel its important that all the leagues from Tier 5 down work together as a unit pushing at those above and the SFA to keep the pyramid moving forward. I am a great believer that stagnation is a slow and painful death knell. The posts have shown there is a bit of a divide and disattachment particularly between the LL and the leagues below. There is also a noticeable distrust towards the WOS and its overall intentions re the pyramid. its understandable but not healthy for the growth and development of our pyramid. Sorry for 'hijacking' the Prem thread, didn't think it was worthy if its in thread as per my opening gambit.
  20. I don’t think it’s fair to say that Tiff didn’t become a better player in the Thistle set up. I think he definitely did. I think he became better at knowing how to use his obvious abilities, and he also became better at actually impacting the games - that’s shown just in his goal record season to season.
  21. Fined £66k - £120k suspended and used if another breach. 100% worth it imo. Not sure how all postponements can be seen as breaches due to severe weather warnings etc - will all other clubs be fined £13,200 with £24,000 suspended for every game called off? Sporting integrity etc? SPFL PRESS RELEASE: DUNDEE FC DUNDEE FINED FOR BREACHES OF SPFL RULES At a disciplinary hearing today (18 April 2024), Dundee FC admitted five separate breaches of SPFL Rules relating to their Dens Park pitch. This followed postponements of cinch Premiership matches on 7 October 2023, 23 December 2023, 2 January 2024, 17 March 2024, and 10 April 2024. As a result, Dundee were fined £186,000, of which £120,000 is suspended until the end of season 2024/25. This suspended element will be automatically triggered in the event of a further breach of SPFL Rules relating to pitch condition next season. An SPFL spokesman commented: “SPFL Rules on pitch condition are an integral part of maintaining a fair league competition.”
  22. Quite a turnaround having lost 3-1 away at Dalry on Saturday.
  23. You do know that the actor who played Hiram Holliday was Wally Cox ? Seems you've chosen well.
  1. Load more activity