All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Gazzetta Football Italia

My dad hates football so I wasn't brought up with any interest in the game. It was Football Italia that first caught hold of me and gave me the love.
  3. Things you want to share with P&B

Moby is basically pulling the "she lives near my grans" trick in his autobiography but with Natalie Portman. And she has confirmed that she doesn't live near his gran. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48365294 Delicious.
  4. The Queen of the South Thread

At least there is no doubt that we are a one man team at the moment though...
  5. Seated stands

Yes, I know that, but why "grandstand" ? Seems a bit obvious. I would have assumed the "grand" aspect was to do with scale, and the "stand" aspect is because that is what people done in them. Ergo, "Grandstand" = "Large structure where one would stand and partake in the spectation of sport".
  6. C**** on a Train

That is my snack of choice out the meal deal as well but thought I'd leave it for the cleaners. Will be a wee treat for them instead of tanning the dregs out of half drunk cans of monster.
  7. St Mirren vs Dundee United

30th March. We've also not lost against 11 men, since we played Celtic on 3rd April so not all bad. Not our fault, Dundee, Livi and Hamilton can't deal with our players and needed to haul us down in on goal. Last team to beat us by more than a goal was Rangers at the start of February so we've become fairly difficult to beat.
  8. Qatar 2022

Or 31 teams plus Qatar.
  9. Music Chinese Whispers

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Black Star Dancing
  10. Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

LB is currently a problem area for us.
  11. The New Raith Rovers Thread

Only surprising thing here is that only 4 players so far have left. I would have thought several more would be away.
  12. Good to see the knicker-wetting starting early. 1) The majority of players will be on holiday now. 2) Johnston has already pointed out that players can hold off to see if they get better offers. I hate to say it, but Queens aren't exactly going to be the most lucrative choice for players. If we have no other players signed by the middle of July I'll start to shit the bed. 5 days after our season finished, not so much.
  13. West Region Championship thread 2018-19

Away Home Away
  14. The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Ladbrokes are offering 4/1 on Niki Lauda surviving the cremation
  15. West Region Championship thread 2018-19

I don't think so, but we'll see....
  16. Scotrail

Well it's £5.80 more than I pay for the same journey!
  17. West Region Championship thread 2018-19

Wanting rid of me ?
  18. C**** on a Train

Ooft smoked ham and mature cheddar as well. Hope you scranned it.
  19. Travel Vlogs

There was an aussie guy (channel called inflightexpert) that used to do really good flight reviews of first class product in the Asia-Pacific region. He was also trying to flog his acne cream that presumably had been allowing him to fly first class everywhere. Hasn't posted in a year so I presume his acne business has gone sour
  20. Thatcher - A Very British Revolution

When I was a little kid she was PM and I didn't realise that anyone else could be prime minister.
  21. St Mirren vs Dundee United

Send me the money and I'll buy it for you. Create a respectable distance
  22. Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Why - He's been a bit of a disaster as a manager down south. i don't see why he's even quoted.
  1. Load more activity