All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This would be massive for Dundee. Again showing the ambition and the high quality of not only the City of Discovery but its top notch inhabitants to attract something of such high calibre. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-52818911 I, for one, would be extremely excited if this was to be given the green light. I would also state that my guess for the location would be Camperdown Park due to the transport links, infrastructure and sheer size.
  3. Or spread shite that Iain Blackford broke lockdown?
  4. Absolutely but would you rule out either or put them down as probably’s?
  5. Managed to spear a wee caterpillar on the dartboard this afternoon. The bairn was reduced to tears however, I was on my way to a 131 checkout having hit T20, the fucker wandered into T13 and was duly decapitated. Never got my shot at D16. Seething. (#RIPColin #gbnf)
  6. I know a professional poker player who always laments the golden era when Americans still played online poker because it paid for his house.
  7. You're embarrassing yourself. Ann Budge was on Sky yesterday, and never mentioned a single thing about it. Why, then, do you think she suddenly decided to announce it on Scottish radio, days before a vote, when those "questioning" her were people who have supported her the entire time? Almost as if todays performance was nothing more than a propaganda speech so she dropped in something to rile up the masses.
  8. Yeah correct. Ans she should have been restrained and arrested by said copper. Not brazenly assaulted Fair enough. Find it really hard to view her getting decked as a fair and proportionate response. She's probably fortunate she didn't get a few clips of pistol rounds fired into her. The laaaaand of the freeeeee...
  9. True story. Both posts were factually accurate with no comebacks. You must just be an utter wrong ‘un. Racist scum. Are 9 years old? Still in date. Long-life stuff.
  10. I can live with that, as long as it's smack dab in the middle of the 1980s, say season 1984-85...
  11. Tea for the Tillerman/Cat Stevens Remember growing up in the 70's my mum would have this on all the time. Fair brought back some memories
  12. Yeah correct. Ans she should have been restrained and arrested by said copper. Not brazenly assaulted She's probably safer getting decked tbf
  13. It’s fine to contribute to the meal so long as he doesn’t scrounge drinks without contributing anything. IMO.
  14. Absolutely correct, but try mention it in the Facebook group your comment/post isn’t accepted or deleted
  15. Proper nice salad on the side and not a brioche bun in sight. 10/10.
  16. Yeah correct. Ans she should have been restrained and arrested by said copper. Not brazenly assaulted
  1. Load more activity