All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Those button operated car boots that open at a glacial speed. Just let me close the ba5tard door.
  3. Brad Marchand is a wee rat p***k, but some player, his first goal last night was a perfect snipe. The officiating leading up to the Bruins second goal was pathetic though, Marner gets body slammed behind the net, then Marchand and Bertuzzi both get away with what should have been coincidental minors. Fingers crossed Willie Nylander will hop on the TTC and play on Saturday.
  4. We feel your pain as well. A group therapy session in a suitable hostelry is probably required. 2023/4 is a season I would like to forget quite quickly.
  5. I seem to remember we drew nearly half of our games that season and couldn't defend a lead. Don't quite know what it is with QP and defending. We just don't seem to got it quite right since we turned pro.
  6. He said he’d be losing players out of contract and others who want to leave, which I imagine is Stephen Kelly. My understanding is that everyone except the goalkeeper has the option to leave for free if they want to.
  7. After the previous email advising me the pre-sale was open, the next one I got from WWE was, hilariously, them shilling their Capital One credit card.
  8. I've already started dusting off my passport for Sligo away. Thank you.
  9. Your forgetting a cool £2.5 million in prize money for our 28 months in the top flight . Kind of make the landing less bumpy .
  10. Does Slater actually have to fill in forms every so often to not get punted back to Canada ? Maybe Ritchie could get her a seat on the Rwanda express.
  11. Some of the money they are spunking away is far worse used than improving community sporting venues. You only have to look at the success of clubs with good all weather parks ability to become a community asset to see how any penny spent on sports facilities to improve participation and integration is money well spent.
  12. i think he changed it because it wasn't working. Once Ross Davidson was out, the midfield didn't work properly particularly out of possession. the Thommo/Carrick partnership wasn't getting the same joy out of better defenders. our slow back four were getting overrun and not getting protection from a midfield designed to be better with the ball than without. I worried about some of this stuff before the season started. I really wanted us to sign another central midfielder who was more of a do it all type. we've got far too many players who are poor defensively but also aren't contributing enough in an attacking sense to make up for it this season. Hilson and Milne were supposed to improve our attacking options but it's hard to argue that either have added very much at all. McPake has added an attacking threat but again, he's terrible defensively. People have a lot to say about Cammy Clark but you try playing all season with the likes of Milne and McPake in front of you leaving you constantly exposed.
  13. Cheers for the advice. Hopefully we're treated to an entertaining match, we're two sets of fans who certainly deserve it!
  14. On assumption we don't drift into the playoffs and that remaining two games go ahead without postponement, updated list for QoS: Never - Bonnyrigg Rose 05/09/90 - Celtic (11/09/01 - East Stirlingshire - No longer a League Team) 20/04/13 - Forfar Athletic 27/07//13 - Spartans (21/03/15 - Cowdenbeath - No longer a League Team) (29/07/17 - Albion Rovers - No longer a League Team) (02/09/17 - Berwick Rangers - No longer a League team) 24/03/18 - Livingston (28/04/18 - Brechin City - No longer a League team) 14/07/18 - Stranraer 14/08/18 - Stenhousemuir 10/02/19 - Aberdeen 26/04/19 - Ross County 20/07/19 - Dumbarton 27/03/21 - Heart of Midlothian 05/04/21 - Hibernian 30/04/21 - Dundee 19/03/22 - Kilmarnock 03/04/22 - Raith Rovers 19/04/22 - Inverness Caledonian Thistle 12/07/22 - Ayr United 16/07/22 - St Johnstone 30/08/22 - Rangers 26/11/22 - Morton 11/03/23 - Clyde 01/04/23 - Peterhead 15/04/23 - Dunfermline Athletic 29/04/23 - Airdrieonians 18/07/23 - Motherwell 22/07/23 - Elgin City 25/07/23 - East Fife 29/07/23 - Queen's Park 09/09/23 - Partick Thistle 14/10/23 - Arbroath 25/11/23 - Dundee United 20/01/24 - St Mirren 09/03/24 - Annan Athletic 16/03/24 - Falkirk 23/03/24 - Alloa Athletic 30/03/24 - Hamilton Academical 06/04/24 - Kelty Hearts 13/04/24 - Edinburgh City 20/04/24 - Stirling Albion 27/04/24 - Cove Rangers 03/05/24 - Montrose Updated for another season. Yet again avoided playing Celtic and took the time span since we did up towards 34 years. Other than Bonnyrigg Rose, who we have never played, Forfar Athletic are next longest at more than 11 years. We played East Kilbride competitively in July 2017 in the League Cup group stages. We've never played Buckie Thistle. I'll update once we know who next season's Club 42 is.
  15. Took in talbot game last night Gartcairn we’re very poor didn’t see any Gartcairn fans they had a full dugout but not one fan
  16. Yeah, for Yousaf it's a chance to reset and blame any amount of issues on the Greens laps. He probably thinks that he's mounted the kerb in terms of where Scotland lies socially and wants to avoid getting killed in a culture war with Labour. He'll wait a while then convince Forbes to come back in, try and bump his numbers up a few pc and see how it flies. Not a bad gamble assuming the GE is this side of the next Scottish budget.
  17. Unsure if there’s a more irritating trio in world politics than the ‘co-leaders’ and that ginger c**t. Good riddance.
  18. Red Side Story by Jasper Fforde We've been waiting a long time for this book and it doesn't disappoint even a tiny bit. Brilliantly written, funny, tense and a hugely satisfying ending.
  19. Hopefully you are correct on smaller screens as there will be 6 of us travelling over from Bavaria for the day, so will need somewhere to view the game.
  20. One thing I picked up on when Harvie spoke was that he said, the SNP members had rejected the right of the party. I mean, he might be technically right, but Forbes still picked up nearly half the vote, despite being quite open about her feelings on same sex marriage and abortion.
  21. The US sent ATACMS to Ukraine several weeks ago and it’s already been used in at least two strikes, reports Politico. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/24/us-long-range-missiles-ukraine-00154110
  1. Load more activity