All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pregnancy And Parenting

It’s been waiting for this moment all it’s life.
  3. Forfar Athletic 2018-19

Eddie has signed for East Stirlingshire on a pre-contract
  4. Sky Bet Horses Offer

Didn't notice either. Probably money saved for me lol
  5. Trapdoorwatch 2018-19

You are too late to see it in all its glory or should that be gory, it has been upgraded in the last couple years think they have running water & everything. The high point of a visit always was a visit to the pie hut which was very good unfortunately the local neds burned it down. Joking aside good bunch of supporters through thick & thin but facilities including the pitch a nightmare.
  6. Last Lanarkshire Derby? Accies v ‘Well

If busta nut is in the home end I’ll make sure he gets minimum 3 girly slaps all from me.
  7. Pregnancy And Parenting

Her choice not mine!
  8. Pregnancy And Parenting

The greatest use yet of my favourite gif!
  9. One of those God damn surveys

I said I was female and lied about my age, hope this helps.
  10. Journalist killed in Derry riots

I fully expect the green brigade to belt out the usual pish when we play them on Sunday. What boils my piss is it’s easy, really fucking easy to be support the republican or unionist cause when you cut about the streets of East Kilbride or Irvine. Not so much over in where it actually has an impact on life. You have to laugh at that saoradh statement mentions the accidental killing. Aye shooting a gun multiple times is just a wee bit of fun. Fannies.
  11. Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Why would players want to leave amateur football when they’re getting paid more ( I know it’s no supposed to happen) I know for a fact some of The clubs are paying £50 a week to some average players & more for the better players in the teams
  12. Pregnancy And Parenting

Anymore and we would be looking at a potential big team found scenario.... Also.... Get yours done you selfish b*****d!!!
  13. Unfunny comedians

That sounds like the act of just about every female comedian.
  14. Sky Bet Horses Offer

Yaayyyy kick starts the weekend. Had this offer during the week too for Newmarket. My pick there still hasn’t finished
  15. Unfunny comedians

Sarah Millican.
  16. Football League 2018/19 season

Leeds unbelievably f**k up at home to Wigan, missing a penalty and playing against 10 men for most of the game into the bargain. Ball now back in Blades' court.
  17. General Politics Thread

Wid.
  18. Pregnancy And Parenting

19. Pregnancy And Parenting

It's my goals to games ratio that would make Messi jealous that's the issue. And we've spoken about it, once this one has arrived my wife is having her bits tied. Edit: Thanks everyone!
  20. Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

I'd still decribe him as a noisy c**t. I sat one of my professional exams in the 'toastrack' building at Manchester Poly in 1987 on General Election day. He drove round and round the building with some sort of megaphone on his car shouting "Vote for me, your local MP for 17 years" over and over. C**t.
  21. Unfunny comedians

I think so, reminds of that Geordie woman with the glasses, name escapes me but her entire 'act' consists of....in an annoyingly high pitched voice and Noocassul accent 'Ooh me boyfriend left me, ooh I like cake, ooh im single, ooh think im gonna have a bit of cake...ooh"
  22. Pyramid 2019/2020

Particularly relevant as it is from the Tweedmouth Rangers chairman.
  23. For following a team of amateurs with the Corinthian spirit the queens fans make for a right bitter bunch [emoji23]
  24. The Quadruple

25. New kits for 19/20 (Celtic shirt leaked)

I remember Of Average Intelligence making an almost identically worded post.
  1. Load more activity