All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Elgin City 2018/19

Agreed would be happy with Allan back. Lowden been a let down.
  3. Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

but they wouldn’t say that would they - it’d be ‘just two nine nine’ which is exponentially more fucking infuriating...
  4. Next Scotland Manager

https://www.thenational.scot/sport/17584716.why-its-not-just-alex-mcleish-to-blame-for-scotlands-failures/?fbclid=IwAR2Q4AvjK169BAS9TzIWtSnQAeO8AKgb0DHmg3prTvmue-RPpGxgn944bnE What a load of shite.
  5. Was that not the plan this season? I believed we were cherry picking from the rest of the league. Hasn’t turned out too well. No harm in trying something different as long as finances allow. Probably hooked me in for a season ticket renewal when I was considering giving it a bye next season.
  6. Pyramid 2019/2020

'Deserted' bloody hell. Thats up there with the official from an ERJFA club that called those moved 'traitors'. The mon the juniors mob are a weird weird bunch who border on American exceptionalism at times.
  7. Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Some teams names there for paying more than others but even paying a man off the match score is technically paying players which is illegal but aye I've heard off some players getting paid at other teams which is of coarse denied
  8. Things you want to share with P&B

that’s not hard though - it looks about as tough as icing a cupcake....
  9. Journalist killed in Derry riots

Rumours that they gave the gun to a child.
  10. Word Association

Bovril ( surely!)
  11. Next Scotland Manager

If fucking Scott Gemmill and Malkkky McKay are the level the muppets at the SFA are scrabbling around at, then Scotland will be shite for the foreseeable future. The players aren’t the best. The SFA need to give them some sort of chance by appointing a decent management team. One that can at least enthuse them enough to turn up and play.
  12. Next Scotland Manager

The SFA should be looking for a manager who's a good organiser, who's respected in the game, and is a good man-manager. And that man is Steve Clarke. He transformed Kilmarnock without a budget to spend, has made them organised, and has proven himself able to get results against teams of higher stature. And the appointment needs to be done ASAP - not after we limp to 1 point from the Cyprus/Belgium double header.
  13. Game of Thrones

14. Journalist killed in Derry riots

I for one salute our brave freedom fighters in their never ending persuit of peace and Irish unity. As for the gang responsible for this. I hope they rot in hell.
  15. Fish owners

Couldn't source a new aquastop valve. The guy at Maidenhead aquatics gave me a old one they had lying about their store to try but that's leaking as well.[emoji20] Amazon delivering one tomorrow. 🤞Another night the tank without a filter. Would imagine the filter bacteria will die off. I've used an old air pump and stuck a couple of tubes in the filter to help oxidize the water. Hopefully that will help some of the bacteria survive.
  16. Darvel Juniors 2018/19

17. Pyramid 2019/2020

iirc the account is ran by some Rob Roy fan who used to post on p&b (I may be wrong however).
  18. We were warned about Low that he is constantly injured looked a decent signing in January but been as much good as a chocolate watch since. More chance of Dobbie making an appearance before season out than Low.
  19. Next Scotland Manager

I think I'd have a rage aneurysm if Warnock was appointed. Apt, since he appears to have then every single game.
  20. Team of the Season

Got to be David Stevenson @ Bonnyton for my POY nomination plenty of times I’ve had opposition fans asking all about him & good a player he is and if he has played at a higher level, which he hasn’t
  21. Win Counter

My second Sporting Life accumulator to come in from four attempts. Worth a follow.
  22. The Leeds Thread

They've only gone and fucked it.
  23. Pie Hut is open but under new management and significant increase in price. Bring bridies with you! Warriors to win 3-1.
  24. Next Scotland Manager

Neil Warnock is no better than Mackay. Some his quotes are a literal bawhair away from full on racism.
  25. Calling Cards of Morons

predominantly blues music, then ?
  1. Load more activity