All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Stranraer v Brechin

A stroll in the Spring sunshine for the blues with a very comfortable 3-0 victory.The game was effectively over after 12,with 2 well worked goals from Mark Lamont and Ali McCann.The visitors never really recovered and it could have been 5 or 6 in all honesty as Stranraer coasted it,with Max Currie in the blues goal having precious little to do in the 90,with the kid Elliot putting the icing on the cake with a 3rd near the end.The midfield youngsters of Stranraer Kyle Turner and Ali McCann bossed the game and Innes Cameron up front although not scoring gave the Brechin defenders a difficult afternoon.So job done for Stranraer as we continually punch above our weight in this League,lowest crowds, lowest budgets etc,so fair play to Stevie Farrell for giving us League 1 action next season and the loan signings of the now departed Stuart Millar,ie,Cameron, Victoria and McCann who have helped us to secure our status.As for Brechin,as poor a side I have seen at Stair pk for some time, without Craig Thomson they pose no threat and sadly Andy Jackson is gone,good player in his time in this League but time seems to have caught up with him.
  3. Journalist killed in Derry riots

I'd say firing a gun into a crowd would fulfill the mens rea for murder as reckless endangerment.
  4. Boxing Thread

What an anti climatic ending , Khan hangs his chin out so much just asking to be sat down.
  5. The Falkirk FC Thread

I enjoyed County's one season on the beaches of Banterstan in 07/08. It helped that we waltzed the league, but it also allowed us to punt all of the diddies that got us relegated in the first place and ushered in the greatest era in our history. I'm sure Falkirk will stroll the league, but the likes of Airdrie and Raith serve as a warning of the sandy purgatory that might await.
  6. Off The Ball - Is it good?

"Fit like lads?"
  7. Boxing Thread

Round Crawford
  8. The Champions vs Roaring Raith

Pretty sure the Money for winning the league will make up for it. .. Nevermind the Championship riches next season.
  9. Boxing Thread

Close round, maybe Crawford.
  10. Boxing Thread

Round Kahn, Bud not busy enough.
  11. I don’t know if this has been said on here or not, there’s too many posts to look through, I honestly thought Falkirk would have had a total of about 18 points at this stage of the season going by the first 10 games or so.
  12. Boxing Thread

Round even.
  13. ^^^never watched Hearts
  14. Boxing Thread

Round Crawford. Kahn looks just like he did against Prescott!
  15. Today
  16. things that are most disappointing

Well, pics or GTF.
  17. Hibs v Celtc, Easter Sunday

You mean there isn't a dogzilla?
  18. West Region Championship thread 2018-19

Haha been waiting a while for that one , craigmark must be looking over their shoulder and worrying now
  19. The Albion Rovers Thread

We are ahead of berwick without the 3-0 award now, Harper has worked wonders even if it took a while to click, not safe yet, hopefully secure it next week Our 5-0 over them today helped too...
  20. They way he got rid of the dross (and there was plenty) in January, gives him credit with me. He has made a few dodgy signings himself but the signings of Ando, Cardo and Skippy (especially) has changed our season. If we stay up, keep a few of these guys, especially Skippy, add a few decent players and get Tam O’Ware back, fully fit I think things will be a lot better next season. Jacqui Lowe at POTY last night made it pretty clear that Caldwell and Kerr have the full backing of the board and they expect the club to kick on next season IF we stay up!
  21. Think you have been out in the sun too long, Chicken!!
  22. Im_Rodger

rodge - come home
  23. Coupon Bursters

The usual 1 team would have been a fair return as well.
  24. Boxing Thread

Always thought she was an Irish fighter ........ dual passport ?
  25. New kits for 19/20 (Celtic shirt leaked)

Agree they are horrible. Had to take a 2nd look at the sponsor(to make sure it was not a tyre company) as it looks like someone has driven down the middle of the shirts That was my first thought as well. Either way I sorta get what they are trying to do with the honeycomb thing (bees etc..) but it just looks like a tyre ad.
  26. West Region League 2 2018/19

Followed this league this year and took in a lot of random games, and I have to say when you look back on record the poor start that Lanark and Lesmahagow had and players they have went through to find their best team. If they didn’t go through a big change in personal in player wise at the start both team would have easily went through the full season not lost at all, it’s a very very poor league, Ashfield started off well and fell away still very poor. Muirkirk young side very poor, vale of leven very poor, Carluke have a lot of older and experience players very poor vale of Clyde hot and cold, ardeer have had off the field problems. Newmains are doing stuff positive off the field, still poor. Forth have a poor team, there old manager is telling on the team massive miss. Saltcoats are the worse team I’ve seen. Thorniewood have a decent squad, but feel like there result against Lanark have let there new management team down, the coach who ran on the field and kick the ball away, that led to the Lanark free kick would have been sacked if I was manger, disgrace probably cost them the 3rd place spot. Next year my prediction is Lanark will finish mid table, and same with Lesmahagow, my reason is both teams have not played against decent teams every week to test them, one off games in cups is any mans game doesn’t matter what league they are in. it’s all about constantly winning games. Which they have in the worse league in junior football. Both teams have a higher budget more than the 10 other teams and most of the league above that I’ve heard.
  27. Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I acknowledge this is totally steaming Steelmen Online-esque could do a job talk, but I wonder if we'd take Jamie Murphy in summer. He'll probably be behind Candeias, Jones + several others (possibly Hastie, Kent etc) whereas we're losing literally all our wingers and strikers. Assume he's looking to stay in Scotland too given he's just moved up. f**k getting a player fit for Rangers though.
  1. Load more activity