All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Summer transfer speculation 2019

In a word, no. The top junior league in the West and the eos premier is not better than Spfl2. Some people like to use one off games to suggest they are but in reality the league is not. There may be one club in each that would hold their own. There are many reasons players don't play regularly that don't always come down to individual ability. Sometimes their ayer 'type' doesn't suit one manager but fits a others style perfectly.... Meaning they will play regularly for one but not the other. (playing/coaching style dependant)
  3. Partick Thistle 2019/20 thread

Full on thistle banter years if any of the affected staff get just employment law to represent them
  4. The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not sure if we’re interested in him or not but what’s happened to him? Just 2 or 3 years ago, he was a player that was rated very highly in the lower leagues..?
  5. Twitter

His Fifteen Minute Meals are usually a fucking scam as well. Fifteen minutes my fucking arse. Tory c**t.
  6. Show us your bike thread

7. Scotland squad face June

Speaking of Bates. He's been dropped from the Hamburg side and they've failed to get promoted. They were first and second all season and now have finished even outside the promotion playoffs. I'm not entirely sure if he was dropped because of their results, or if the results have gotten worse since he was dropped.
  8. The New Raith Rovers Thread

I see you are interested in signing Ryan McGeever who has just been released by Brechin. A player who is no better than league 2 level
  9. Papers reporting you've approached Alloa about Goodwin.
  10. Papers reporting you've signed Curtis Main, and are in talks with Ash Taylor
  11. And so it begins..............https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48362692
  12. Game of Thrones

Sexist apparently - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48335099
  13. ICTFC 18/19

Can't see Tremarco getting much game time next season. Maybe Robbo is looking at McHattie to be his replacement . He is already in and around the squad. Maybe these last few games will be our style next season playing 3 CB and having McHattie and Rooney play higher up.
  14. Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

That woman was a complete arsehole.
  15. Dundee United 2018/2019

That's how I understood it.
  16. The Alloa Athletic Thread

Jim being heavily linked with Dundee today.
  17. Chris Duggan released by Raith could be worth a punt,Raith had a few good strikers and lack of regular games didn't do Duggan any favours ,Nat Wedderburn also releases ,got subbed during rovers first play- off ,did not make the subs bench for second game .no sure about him as he has been mentioned on here that we may be interested.
  18. Game of Thrones

I reckon I would have had Dani and Jon stab each other at the same time if I was writing the ending. I probably would have had Gendry being a shit king and going on a boar hunt and the others all plotting independence.
  19. I think most will be happy to keep Logan but would like some genuine competition for him. Remains to be seen. Taylor will divide opinion and some people will absolutely hate it. He was a regular in McInnes’ best dons side and although he has his moments was a decent defender. His career since will also put people off. Again, let’s see what else we do at centre half this summer before judging properly.
  20. Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Strachan would be probably worth a game on the wing for us given some of the utter shite we've endured last couple of years. Player/manager imo
  21. Looking forward to trip to Berwick next season wish you guys all the best but doesn’t seem to matter if club is well run or badly run you just get slaughtered from all directions , footballs a funny old game
  1. Load more activity