All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Definitely. We love those B teams. Hopefully Hibs, Forres mechanics and Whitby Town FC B teams join next year. The more the merrier
  3. I’ll raise you New Orleans 1999. Period. And it got stranger from there.
  4. Strange to only see what a goalkeeper is fully capable of in the 2nd last game of a season where he's played every game, but I think tonight showed he'll be more than good enough for the premiership.
  5. I remember him being a very reasonable central defender back in the day for Cowden. Think he might have emigrated to Australia in the past? Doesn’t seem particularly well qualified or experienced in my opinion but this is Cowden, who knows.
  6. Today
  7. JPJ, good pick. It's not the Raiders year to make inexplicable picks this year it seems.
  8. Would it be fair to say that with recent events, Alba may finally see a spike in support, even if it's just a small one? You imagine a lot of SNP diehards who gave the Greens their second vote will no longer do that. Both votes SNP is a waste, so maybe Alba do now get those precious lost votes. If the UK general election comes first, they may even be a vehicle for a protest vote just to give the SNP a wee warning from pro-Indy voters. Be interesting to see polling figures in a month.
  9. That's a load of pish mate. £175 to £320 plus VAT (excludes VAR) have 10 for my business mates in GCC So £210 - £384 including VAT a pinch, part of taxable expenses
  10. Coincidentally I just finished my bottle of Bulleit Rye tonight along with a Wild Turkey 101 and a Tomatin 14 Port Cask. There was only a dram left in each and as I'm moving soon I can't take my collection with me. A rye whisky is a pleasurable experience although have always meant to try Templeton since it seeing it mentioned in Harry Bosch books but never got round to it. I'll look forward to a review please.
  11. Think we will really need to wait a while and see what the squad ends up like.
  12. Really not a fan of trading back there for the commanders, just take Cooper.
  13. Yesterday
  14. I'd rather watch a game at Victoria Park where there is a real atmosphere than that excuse for a ground at Meadowbank. It would have been easy for the SpeeFL to let the games go ahead then if Buckie won give them the guidance to get their ground up to scratch before the season started. When I compare Bonnyrigg's ground with Buckie's, I wonder what the criteria is.
  15. After all my whining about your lack of coverage of lower tier issues like the conference farce etc, spot on with the breaking Buckie Thistle news, it would have been easy to get the wrong take. Arild Stavrum was a top legend choice too.
  16. I saw this chap on the Union Canal near Broxburn a fortnight ago
  17. I'm bringing down the UK public sector from the inside but so far North Korea have been late with the payments...
  18. A pal's dug Name: Lily Likes: Sticks. Chasing sticks. Biting sticks. Breaking sticks in half by biting them. Making you look for another bloody stick
  19. Teams always take the time incase they get trade offers.
  20. Big fan of Ladd. Good pick. Thought it might have been JPJ though.
  21. It got glossed over quickly and wasn't really picked up by the media, hardly surprising though. I remember watching it live and thinking how obviously loaded the questions were and then the mask slipped fully when he was caught out. We really do deserve better here in Scotland.
  22. The Falcons are having one of the strangest drafts I've ever seen.
  23. Was that trade-up really necessary?
  24. The word Barclay is literally Latin for Bald. Its all bald, every single bit of it.
  1. Load more activity