Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality? Name me one of the many.

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

The fact that we'll know in a couple of weeks' time exactly how much of a diddy team's reserves knocked the Diet Hearts out of Europe this season. :lol:

At least we were there in the first place. ;)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least we were there in the first place. ;)

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality? Go on, telling me one should be a piece of piss if there are as many as you've claimed.

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality? Go on, telling me one should be a piece of piss if there are as many as you've claimed.

:lol: You're such an idiot. I notice you're ignoring what I said earlier, Hearts are nothing but a wee diddy team... if you come to Ibrox in a couple of weeks we'll see what a great team Rangers FC are. You just continue laughing at our past failures while we cruise towards the SPL flag :lol:

:lol: You're such an idiot. I notice you're ignoring what I said earlier, Hearts are nothing but a wee diddy team... if you come to Ibrox in a couple of weeks we'll see what a great team Rangers FC are. You just continue laughing at our past failures while we cruise towards the SPL flag :lol:

:lol:

Nice one, kiddo. I'm obviously not an idiot, and I don't see what you think that you stand to gain from pretending that I am.

Speaking of ignoring what people have said, you still haven't answered my question : What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality?

I did answer your comment, but since you appear to have missed it I'll do so again : if Heart of Midlothian FC are that much of a diddy team, how did it feel to get knocked out of Europe by our reserves?

Also loving your chat about "cruising to the SPL flag" whilst in second place.

16 year old Diet Hearts "fans" from Stirling :lol:

:lol:

Nice one, kiddo. I'm obviously not an idiot, and I don't see what you think that you stand to gain from pretending that I am.

Speaking of ignoring what people have said, you still haven't answered my question : What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality?

I did answer your comment, but since you appear to have missed it I'll do so again : if Heart of Midlothian FC are that much of a diddy team, how did it feel to get knocked out of Europe by our reserves?

Also loving your chat about "cruising to the SPL flag" whilst in second place.

16 year old Diet Hearts "fans" from Stirling :lol:

Oh dear. Resorting to that patter again? I bet you were so proud when you first made that up, after it took you many days and nights... :lol:

Oh dear. Resorting to that patter again? I bet you were so proud when you first made that up, after it took you many days and nights... :lol:

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality?

I'm not "resorting" to anything, wee man.

Wee laddies who support teams who win things even though they aren't their local team because they think that the glory of the team who they probably never actually go to see somehow reflects on them and makes them look like less of a sad wee bully victim :lol:

I'm not "resorting" to anything, wee man.

Wee laddies who support teams who win things even though they aren't their local team because they think that the glory of the team who they probably never actually go to see somehow reflects on them and makes them look like less of a sad wee bully victim :lol:

Wee man? I'm almost definitely bigger than you "pal" :lol: And I do go to see the prestigious and illustrious Rangers FC actually - will you be in attendance at Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian FC? I, as a loyal and true supporter, certainly will - will you however?

:)

Wee man? I'm almost definitely bigger than you "pal" :lol: And I do go to see the prestigious and illustrious Rangers FC actually - will you be in attendance at Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian FC? I, as a loyal and true supporter, certainly will - will you however?

:)

Okay, I'll rephrase: I'm not "resorting" to anything, you big, scary sixteen year old bully victim.

I will indeed be at the Diet Hearts vs Heart of Midlothian FC game, as I go to every game involving Heart of Midlothian FC, home or away. Somehow, I'm not sure if you can say the same - although I suppose that it should be taken into account that, effectively, every game's an away game for dafties like you who don't support their local team.

Wee laddies who try to act grown up on the internet and just make themselves look more like wee laddies :lol:

Okay, I'll rephrase: I'm not "resorting" to anything, you big, scary sixteen year old bully victim.

I will indeed be at the Diet Hearts vs Heart of Midlothian FC game, as I go to every game involving Heart of Midlothian FC, home or away. Somehow, I'm not sure if you can say the same - although I suppose that it should be taken into account that, effectively, every game's an away game for dafties like you who don't support their local team.

Wee laddies who try to act grown up on the internet and just make themselves look more like wee laddies :lol:

For true fans such as myself, distance is nothing but an obstacle that is easily overcome. Even though you are obviously an idiotic loyalist pleb, judging by your avatar, I admire the fact you attend all Heart of Midlothian FC games. I look forward to Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian FC. :)

For true fans such as myself, distance is nothing but an obstacle that is easily overcome. Even though you are obviously an idiotic loyalist pleb, judging by your avatar, I admire the fact you attend all Heart of Midlothian FC games. I look forward to Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian FC. :)

Is distance still easily overcome when they aren't playing at Ibrox?

I find it funny that you continue to use terms such as "idiot". I'm obviously not an idiot, you're just making yourself look desperate by pretending that I am. Out of interest - and putting to one side the irony of a Diet Hearts fan getting sanctimonious about this kind of thing - what exactly is wrong with the Union Flag?

Is distance still easily overcome when they aren't playing at Ibrox?

I find it funny that you continue to use terms such as "idiot". I'm obviously not an idiot, you're just making yourself look desperate by pretending that I am. Out of interest - and putting to one side the irony of a Diet Hearts fan getting sanctimonious about this kind of thing - what exactly is wrong with the Union Flag?

There's nothing wrong with it, I just think you should be waving Scottish flags first and British flags 2nd. :)

There's nothing wrong with it, I just think you should be waving Scottish flags first and British flags 2nd. :)

So you accuse everyone who doesn't share your idea of national identity of being an "idiotic pleb"?

That's, well, bigoted.

The SNP :lol:

So you accuse everyone who doesn't share your idea of national identity of being an "idiotic pleb"?

That's, well, bigoted.

The SNP :lol:

Athens :lol::lol::lol:

Stupid plebs who wave British flags at Scottish football grounds :lol::lol::lol:

Athens :lol::lol::lol:

Stupid plebs who wave British flags at Scottish football grounds :lol::lol::lol:

Daft wee bigoted laddies who can't even explain why they hold their narrow minded views. :lol:

Out of interest, who waves a British flag at a Scottish football ground? Not that there's anything wrong with it - not to those of us who aren't daft wee shortbread tin xenophobes, in any case - but my curiousity's been piqued.

Out of interest, who waves a British flag at a Scottish football ground? Not that there's anything wrong with it - not to those of us who aren't daft wee shortbread tin xenophobes, in any case - but my curiousity's been piqued.

Hate to stand up for Rankers, but isn't your photo a Union Jack?

Archived