Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aalborg :lol:

Pilibaitis :lol: He's one of the worst players I've seen at Heart of Midlothian FC :lol: and and and he scored the goal that pumped the Diet Hearts out :lol: Waaaaaaaaahahaha.

Pilibaitis :lol: He's one of the worst players I've seen at Heart of Midlothian FC :lol: and and and he scored the goal that pumped the Diet Hearts out :lol: Waaaaaaaaahahaha.

When did Pilibaitis play for AEK Athens? :huh: I think you just have to accept the fact that an illustrious team such as Glasgow Rangers FC expect to be in the Champions League every season while wee diddy teams like Hertz are happy just to qualify for the Yoofa Cup. :lol:

Skelped Depor 3 nil tonight

I just saw that AAlborg 3 Deportivo 0

Thats them just about in the last 16 of the uefa.Maybe there not as bad as first thought.

When did Pilibaitis play for AEK Athens? :huh: I think you just have to accept the fact that an illustrious team such as Glasgow Rangers FC expect to be in the Champions League every season while wee diddy teams like Hertz are happy just to qualify for the Yoofa Cup. :lol:

Pilibaitis never played for AEK Athens. What are you on about, kiddo?

Kaunas :lol:

Getting pumped out by the reserve team of a "wee diddy team who are happy just to qualify for the Yoofa [sic] Cup" :lol:

Pilibaitis never played for AEK Athens. What are you on about, kiddo?

Kaunas :lol:

Getting pumped out by the reserve team of a "wee diddy team who are happy just to qualify for the Yoofa [sic] Cup" :lol:

Who exactly are the "Diet Hearts" then? :huh:

Are you really this fucking stupid? Seriously?

Edit to add : Aalborg :lol:

Not really. Just laughing at your childishness, and how you seem to rate Hearts as a top team, when in reality they are simply a top Lithuanian team :lol:

Athens :lol::lol::lol:

Not really. Just laughing at your childishness, and how you seem to rate Hearts as a top team, when in reality they are simply a top Lithuanian team :lol:

Athens :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

I'm laughing too now, mostly because your patter seems to come from red top newspapers circa 2006.

Speaking of top Lithuanian teams, didn't one of them knock the Diet Hearts (have you worked out what it means yet?) out of Europe quite recently?

Aalborg :lol: twisteH's education :lol:

:lol:

I'm laughing too now, mostly because your patter seems to come from red top newspapers circa 2006.

Speaking of top Lithuanian teams, didn't one of them knock the Diet Hearts (have you worked out what it means yet?) out of Europe quite recently?

Aalborg :lol: twisteH's education :lol:

I know who you are referring to when you say the "Diet Hearts", I was simply choosing to ignore it so hopefully other people wouldn't have to see the "humour" you seem to possess. And at least we were in Europe to get knocked out in the first place, unlike some other teams eh ;)

I know who you are referring to when you say the "Diet Hearts", I was simply choosing to ignore it so hopefully other people wouldn't have to see the "humour" you seem to possess. And at least we were in Europe to get knocked out in the first place, unlike some other teams eh ;)

How's saying : "Who exactly are the "Diet Hearts" then? :huh: " ignoring it? You don't strike me as being very bright. There's also a difference between humour and irony, maybe you'll learn what it is in Int 1 English next year.

Yep, you were in Europe. For a whole, ooh, three hours of football. :D

Edit : And you got beasted out by...

...Kaunas :lol:

The Mhanks, meanwhile, got papped out by Aalborg :lol:

How's saying : "Who exactly are the "Diet Hearts" then? :huh: " ignoring it? You don't strike me as being very bright. There's also a difference between humour and irony, maybe you'll learn what it is in Int 1 English next year.

Yep, you were in Europe. For a whole, ooh, three hours of football. :D

Edit : And you got beasted out by...

...Kaunas :lol:

The Mhanks, meanwhile, got papped out by Aalborg :lol:

Got a B in Higher English actually. I assume you enjoyed Rangers' run to the UEFA Cup final last year by the way? Must be nice seeing a Scottish side doing so well in Europe considering the only time you ever see Hearts in Europe is about once every 5 years in the UEFA Cup qualifying rounds ;)

Got a B in Higher English actually. I assume you enjoyed Rangers' run to the UEFA Cup final last year by the way? Must be nice seeing a Scottish side doing so well in Europe considering the only time you ever see Hearts in Europe is about once every 5 years in the UEFA Cup qualifying rounds ;)

I don't even think that Diet Hearts fans "enjoyed" their run to the UEFA Cup final - it was about the most boring thing that I've ever seen.

It's nice to see British sides doing well in Europe, but it's even nicer to see teams with delusions of grandeur getting papped out of Europe by a bunch of Heart of Midlothian FC rejects. Can you think of any examples of that having happened?

Edit : Aalborg :lol: Kaunas :lol:

Archived