Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

Kaunas would murder Stirling.

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the fact we're doing a great job of murdering ourselves, thanks.

Oh, and as a nice spot of vintage....

Neuchatel Xamax :lol::lol:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't insulting you to try and prove my point because in that specific post I wasn't making a point. Why are you still posting in this thread if you think that it's run its course?

Anyway, I'd like to wish a severe raping on the Diet Hearts in the Champions League qualifying rounds next season. I sincerely hope that they're walking like cowboys (metaphorically) for weeks afterwards.

Nothing like as pathetic as Kaunas.

They'd probably beat us, but we aren't the ones who claim to be a serious European side. It's the misplaced arrogance of the Old Firm that makes it so funny when they fail, especially when - as this season - it's against a team who'd be lucky to be in Division One in this country (Kaunas) and a team who're below average at European level (Aalborg).

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

Sorry to have to tell you this, but thanks to the Old Firm's fantastic achievements in Europe in recent seasons, the SPL winner does not need to qualify. So I guess you're wishing for something that simply cannot occur. I hope Hearts enjoy trying to qualify for the Europa League group stages, while Rangers sail automatically into the Champions League group stages, and perhaps sip some beers until the lesser teams have qualified via the qualifying rounds ;)

Sorry to have to tell you this, but thanks to the Old Firm's fantastic achievements in Europe in recent seasons, the SPL winner does not need to qualify. So I guess you're wishing for something that simply cannot occur. I hope Hearts enjoy trying to qualify for the Europa League group stages, while Rangers sail automatically into the Champions League group stages, and perhaps sip some beers until the lesser teams have qualified via the qualifying rounds ;)

I'm unlikely to mind too much. The good thing about the Old Firm in Europe is that you always know that a good "GIRFUY" moment isn't far away.

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived