Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

Celtic are a Scottish club (hence also British seeing as Scotland is part of Britain) with an distinct Irish heritage worth being celebrated.

What he said.

edit: I can appreciate how this complex concept can be difficult to comprehend for morons however.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you don't mind me asking, why on Earth are you slagging Celtic for getting knocked out of the Champions League, if as you said earlier, you "support all British teams"? :huh:

You've already asked me this. To paraphrase, you only have to say things once. ONCE!

Mhanks fhans don't consider themselves British, so I don't either. Further, I didn't say that I supported all British clubs - just ones that I don't dislike. That rules out most of the SPL.

Celtic are a Scottish club (hence also British seeing as Scotland is part of Britain) with an distinct Irish heritage worth being celebrated.

Heart of Midlothian FC were originally started by members of a dancing club, you don't see us doing the slosh in the main stand.

What he said.

edit: I can appreciate how this complex concept can be difficult to comprehend for morons however.

...and there it is again. It isn't difficult to argue a point without resorting to tired, "ur stupid lol" droning. I can, however, appreciate that this complex concept can be difficult to comprehend for morons.

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

Celtic are a British club so stop slavering pish. If you don't like them for other reasons, at least admit it.

What "other reasons" would these be? There are many reasons why I don't like the Mhanks, and the fact that their fhans don't appear to consider themselves British is one of them.

Incidentally, does your line of argument in any given topic always revolve around "you're stupid" and "I'm right and you're wrong so stop slavering pish"? For someone who appears to be trying to set himself up as a paragon of right on moral rectitude, you're not making yourself appear very mature.

What "other reasons" would these be? There are many reasons why I don't like the Mhanks, and the fact that their fhans don't appear to consider themselves British is one of them.

Incidentally, does your line of argument in any given topic always revolve around "you're stupid" and "I'm right and you're wrong so stop slavering pish"? For someone who appears to be trying to set himself up as a paragon of right on moral rectitude, you're not making yourself appear very mature.

Well it's so blatently obvious, it's hard not to resort to that attitude, even if I should explain my reasons more clearly. It really is bloody obvious.

Celtic FC were founded in Scotland.

Celtic FC play in the Scottish Premier League.

Celtic FC represent Scotland when they play in European competition.

The majority of Celtic FC's fans are Scottish.

The nation that is most represented in Celtic FC's squad is Scotland.

Celtic FC's players are known to have a deep passion for Scotland, with McManus even risking aggravating more injuries when playing against Iceland.

There is many more reasons, but I'm sure these will suffice. Here to help. :)

Well it's so blatently obvious, it's hard not to resort to that attitude, even if I should explain my reasons more clearly. It really is bloody obvious.

Celtic FC were founded in Scotland.

Celtic FC play in the Scottish Premier League.

Celtic FC represent Scotland when they play in European competition.

The majority of Celtic FC's fans are Scottish.

The nation that is most represented in Celtic FC's squad is Scotland.

Celtic FC's players are known to have a deep passion for Scotland, with McManus even risking aggravating more injuries when playing against Iceland.

There is many more reasons, but I'm sure these will suffice. Here to help. :)

No, all that's obvious is that you can't argue a point without acting like a daft wee laddie about it. It isn't difficult for anyone who isn't a daft, immature wee boy to argue their point without, as you put it, resorting to that attitude.

Since you're so intelligent, can you please let me know what "blatently" means? It looks a lot like "blatantly", but I know that someone as intelligent as you would know how to spell that word.

When the Mhanks' fhans start to acknowledge that their club's British, I'll do the same. Until then...

No, all that's obvious is that you can't argue a point without acting like a daft wee laddie about it. It isn't difficult for anyone who isn't a daft, immature wee boy to argue their point without, as you put it, resorting to that attitude.

Since you're so intelligent, can you please let me know what "blatently" means? It looks a lot like "blatantly", but I know that someone as intelligent as you would know how to spell that word.

When the Mhanks' fhans start to acknowledge that their club's British, I'll do the same. Until then...

:lol: Sorry, I didn't realise cold, hard facts had such a negative effect on you :(

:lol: Bigoted Hearts fans

:lol: Sorry, I didn't realise cold, hard facts had such a negative effect on you :(

:lol: Bigoted Hearts fans

It's not so much that they have a negative effect on me as that they have a negative effect on Mhanks. Have you ever tried explaining to them about how British they are? They don't like it. :(

Dirty, bigoted little xenophobes who give Scotland a bad name :lol:

There goes twisteH, lowering himself to my level again. He said that he wasn't going to do it as well. :(

TwisteH, I'm disappointed in you. You're meant to be setting an example. Women and children view this forum, you know.

There goes twisteH, lowering himself to my level again. He said that he wasn't going to do it as well. :(

TwisteH, I'm disappointed in you. You're meant to be setting an example. Women and children view this forum, you know.

:rolleyes: Women and children deserve to know the truth about bigoted Hearts fans :) I am happy to assist them.

How cute, you checked our position! I'm happy but that's because I have a fulfilling life and don't feel the need to attach myself on to a "big" club to overcome my own shortcomings. You, on the other hand, seem to get quite hurt by defeats from the likes of...

I'm not hurt, Celtic are actually my local club, plus I think you're wrong to say I'm a failure in life.

How am I a gloryhunter? There is very little glory in supporting Rangers FC at the moment. And the majority of Celtic fans do support Scotland - don't let the minority, with the loudest voices, fool you.

I'm a Celtic fan who supports Scotland. I totally agree, it's the small minority of weirdo bigots supporting the Republic of Ireland and those Rankers fans supporting Northern Ireland ahead of Scotland that disgusts me.

:rolleyes: Women and children deserve to know the truth about bigoted Hearts fans :) I am happy to assist them.

Oh look, the filthy little xenophobe's called me a bigot again. Wonder if he'll be able to back it up this time.

Either way, I don't see what bigotry has to do with the way that you're lowering yourself to my level in laughing at the failures of another Scottish club in Europe, rather than saying that it's a shame that they went out because you wanted them to do well because you have the best interests of Scottish football at heart, which is why you support Scotland's most successful club instead of your small local team who need the financial and vocal support much more.

Oh look, the filthy little xenophobe's called me a bigot again. Wonder if he'll be able to back it up this time.

Either way, I don't see what bigotry has to do with the way that you're lowering yourself to my level in laughing at the failures of another Scottish club in Europe, rather than saying that it's a shame that they went out because you wanted them to do well because you have the best interests of Scottish football at heart, which is why you support Scotland's most successful club instead of your small local team who need the financial and vocal support much more.

This is exactly what I feel, and I feel about it so strongly that I let myself be lowered to your level and I do apologise for this. I just hope you can bring yourself to support Rangers FC and Celtic FC in the Champions League next season, as I will certainly be supporting Hearts in the Europa League. :)

This is exactly what I feel, and I feel about it so strongly that I let myself be lowered to your level and I do apologise for this. I just hope you can bring yourself to support Rangers FC and Celtic FC in the Champions League next season, as I will certainly be supporting Hearts in the Europa League. :)

What, even if we don't qualify?

I won't support the Diet Hearts or the Mhanks in Europe because I don't like them. I don't care about the coefficient. Hope this helps.

What, even if we don't qualify?

I won't support the Diet Hearts or the Mhanks in Europe because I don't like them. I don't care about the coefficient. Hope this helps.

So you don't care about Scottish football? :angry:

I'm not hurt, Celtic are actually my local club, plus I think you're wrong to say I'm a failure in life.

I didn't say you were a failure in life hoopy, you drew that conclusion. I just said you seem to get very upset at defeats like...

Archived