Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

*reduces self to Mako's level temporarily*

AEK ATHENS :lol:

You really shouldn't lower yourself, you know. You're supposed to be better than that. :(

To be honest when it comes to Scottish clbs in europe like most non Rangers fans i support all scottish teams in europe except Rangers.

Same. I obviously also don't support the Mhanks as they're an Irish team and therefore in no way connected to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

:lol: Liverpool

Agreed entirely, an excellent result for Chelsea FC.

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really shouldn't lower yourself, you know. You're supposed to be better than that. :(

Same. I obviously also don't support the Mhanks as they're an Irish team and therefore in no way connected to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Agreed entirely, an excellent result for Chelsea FC.

WTF? We agree on something? Surely not? :lol:

Oh, and you should support Celtic as they are a Scottish team and not an Irish team. Here to help. :D

WTF? We agree on something? Surely not? :lol:

Oh, and you should support Celtic as they are a Scottish team and not an Irish team. Here to help. :D

Why don't their fhans seem to think so, and since when did a sixteen year old gloryhunting laddie from Stirling become the judge of what people should and shouldn't do?

Why don't their fhans seem to think so, and since when did a sixteen year old gloryhunting laddie from Stirling become the judge of what people should and shouldn't do?

How am I a gloryhunter? There is very little glory in supporting Rangers FC at the moment. And the majority of Celtic fans do support Scotland - don't let the minority, with the loudest voices, fool you.

:lol: You aren't even trying to hide your bigotry anymore. I assume it's just a concidence that you support Chelsea and Linfield? You probably support Rangers as well... pathetic wee bigot.

I find this post interesting coming from a Rangers fan who was supporting Chelsea last night...

How am I a gloryhunter? There is very little glory in supporting Rangers FC at the moment. And the majority of Celtic fans do support Scotland - don't let the minority, with the loudest voices, fool you.

:lol:

What's there more glory in, supporting the Diet Hearts or supporting your local team? It's so patronising when Diet Hearts fans try to say that they're not gloryhunters because they've only won, gasp, two cups in the past year.

When was this survey conducted which concluded that the majority of Mhanks support Scotland? I'd like to see it.

I find this post interesting coming from a Rangers fan who was supporting Chelsea last night...

Don't be daft. He only hates the English, so he's not bigoted in the slightest.

I only wanted Chelsea to win last night because my hatred of Liverpool slightly overrides my hatred of Chelsea.

It's interesting that you're trying to put forward your view of yourself as a balanced individual on the basis of how much hate you have.

I'm defined by love and compassion, personally.

Not when you're having to post a picture of a badge, apparently. Even for a genius like you, that takes two attempts.

If you don't mind me asking, why on Earth are you slagging Celtic for getting knocked out of the Champions League, if as you said earlier, you "support all British teams"? :huh:

If you don't mind me asking, why on Earth are you slagging Celtic for getting knocked out of the Champions League, if as you said earlier, you "support all British teams"? :huh:

celtic are not, by any stretch of the imagination, a 'british team'

brilliant thread btw keep it up chaps :lol:

celtic are not, by any stretch of the imagination, a 'british team'

brilliant thread btw keep it up chaps :lol:

Er, how aren't they British? :huh:

Er, how aren't they British? :huh:

They consider themselves to be Irish, fly tricolour flags and support the Irish republican movement. Ive yet to meet a celtic supporter who considers themselves 'british', and I live where all the real OF fans live, no the wee glory hunting chookters ;)

They consider themselves to be Irish, fly tricolour flags and support the Irish republican movement. Ive yet to meet a celtic supporter who considers themselves 'british', and I live where all the real OF fans live, no the wee glory hunting chookters ;)

Celtic are a Scottish club (hence also British seeing as Scotland is part of Britain) with an distinct Irish heritage worth being celebrated.

Archived