Sign in to follow this  
Mak

Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

Twisteh wanking over Alex Salmond :lol:

Edit : I see that you've been on my profile again. What is it that you keep on expecting to see that wasn't there the last time that you looked at it?

Some degree of intellectuality? Then again, I suppose that is too much to ask for a cretin such as yourself. :(

Mako thinking he is so cool by being a bigot :lol:

Humped by some Greek fishermen :lol:

Some degree of intellectuality? Then again, I suppose that is too much to ask for a cretin such as yourself. :(

Mako thinking he is so cool by being a bigot :lol:

Humped by some Greek fishermen :lol:

There's no such word as "intellectuality", you complete moron. You're looking for "intelligence". I could make the obvious comment on that, but I'll let it stand on its own merits. I think that there are enough of them.

People who accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being "a bigot" :lol:

AC Milan :lol: (I'm laughing at them because they drew with some Greek fishermen in the 2006/07 Champions League, lolololol)

Edit : Once again, I see that you looked at my profile yesterday. It's flattering in a way, I suppose.

Edited by Makoliunas

There's no such word as "intellectuality", you complete moron. You're looking for "intelligence". I could make the obvious comment on that, but I'll let it stand on its own merits. I think that there are enough of them.

People who accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being "a bigot" :lol:

AC Milan :lol: (I'm laughing at them because they drew with some Greek fishermen in the 2006/07 Champions League, lolololol)

Edit : Once again, I see that you looked at my profile yesterday. It's flattering in a way, I suppose.

He's quick! :lol: I actually put that word in to see if you would spot the irony, and if you didn't you were obviously a moron. But you did, so well dun. Can you spot the improper grammar this time? :)

Athens :lol:

Hearts inability to beat pish teams :lol:

Mako's love of Ingerland :lol:

Intellectuality is a word.

And the semantics would be along the lines of 'being intellectual'. Whether that was the nuance that Mr TwisteH was gunning for maybe open to debate.

He's quick! :lol: I actually put that word in to see if you would spot the irony, and if you didn't you were obviously a moron. But you did, so well dun. Can you spot the improper grammar this time? :)

Athens :lol:

Hearts inability to beat pish teams :lol:

Mako's love of Ingerland :lol:

No you didn't, you pointless retard. By the way, "well dun" isn't bad grammar, it's bad spelling. There's a difference, and I'm sure that someone with as much intelligentualityism as you should've been able to spot it in the first place.

Really, really shite comparisons :lol:

TwisteH thinking that "Diet Hearts" is shite patter but "Heart of Lithuania" and "Ingerland" aren't :lol:

Intellectuality is a word.

That's okay, I was testing twisteH! Yeahhhhhhhhh, I said that on purpose! That's what I was doing!

Refrained from posting on this thread for weeks but had to congratulate Makoliunas on stringing all the posters along. Surprised you can be arsed but all i can say is well done and your

post-14529-1238597012.jpg is first class :lol:

post-14529-1238596971.gif

Division 2 :lol:

Poor thing, you really are still hurting aren't you? Do you even remember why?

Was it Artmedia :lol: ?

Probably Aalborg :lol: though.

Hearts getting pumped off by some Greek diddies :lol:

The Diet Hearts being pumped by Heart of Midlothian FC's reserve side :lol:

The Diet Hearts being pumped by Heart of Midlothian FC's reserve side :lol:

Bet you were raging last night at Scotland winning!!! :lol:

Get it up ye :)

Bet you were raging last night at Scotland winning!!! :lol:

Get it up ye :)

Why would I be raging at Scotland winning? I've said many times in the past that I like to see every UK team winning their matches. That's Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales. It's been a decent week, all told - Scotland losing was a shame, although I'd rather see them lose to the Oranje than any other non British team.

twisteH's ridiculously simplistic world view :lol:

Poor thing, you really are still hurting aren't you? Do you even remember why?

Was it Artmedia :lol: ?

Probably Aalborg :lol: though.

I don't think you can comment on any Scottish Premier teams losses, you're in Division 2 :lol:

I don't think you can comment on any Scottish Premier teams losses, you're in Division 2 :lol:

Yep, that's exactly how it works. Seriously, why are you hurting so much?

Is it from all the way back to Neuchatel Xamax? :lol: Artmedia? :lol:

Or just Aalborg? :lol:

Why would I be raging at Scotland winning? I've said many times in the past that I like to see every UK team winning their matches. That's Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales. It's been a decent week, all told - Scotland losing was a shame, although I'd rather see them lose to the Oranje than any other non British team.

twisteH's ridiculously simplistic world view :lol:

Why would you rather see your country lose than countries which you have no links to? You're a very strange man. And a bigoted one at that. Join the rest of us in the 21st century. :)

Yep, that's exactly how it works. Seriously, why are you hurting so much?

Is it from all the way back to Neuchatel Xamax? :lol: Artmedia? :lol:

Or just Aalborg? :lol:

None hurt, because we're quite happy sitting top of the SPL at the present. Are you happy sitting in 5th in Division 2?

Why would you rather see your country lose than countries which you have no links to? You're a very strange man. And a bigoted one at that. Join the rest of us in the 21st century. :)

My country doesn't currently play international football. My country's comprised of four nations, all of which play international football and all of which I like to see win. I also don't recall having said that I'd "rather see Scotland lose" than anyone, just that if they have to lose to someone who isn't British, I'd rather see them lose to the Oranje than anyone else. Do you understand?

My country doesn't currently play international football. My country's comprised of four nations, all of which play international football and all of which I like to see win. I also don't recall having said that I'd "rather see Scotland lose" than anyone, just that if they have to lose to someone who isn't British, I'd rather see them lose to the Oranje than anyone else. Do you understand?

Your country is Scotland. The United Kingdom is an alliance of countries, not a country. Maybe you should learn that sometime. :)

Fair play for keeping this going, seriously setting yourself up though now its looking pretty likely the jambos will be in Europe next season.

I'll be supporting them though, as they are a Scottish club