Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

I think this thread has run its course. Only a few very sad people get any enjoyment out of proud Scottish teams being knocked out of Europe.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this thread has run its course. Only a few very sad people get any enjoyment out of proud Scottish teams being knocked out of Europe.

Like JMDP and Makoliunas, who are basically a couple of diddies having a good laugh at Celtic and Rangers getting knocked out of Europe by teams that, if they faced Hearts or Stirling, would pummel them.

So you don't care about Scottish football? :angry:

How many times do I have to explain this to you? No, I don't.

I think this thread has run its course.

f**k off then, you sanctimonious wee mongo.

Like JMDP and Makoliunas, who are basically a couple of diddies having a good laugh at Celtic and Rangers getting knocked out of Europe by teams that, if they faced Hearts or Stirling, would pummel them.

Kaunas would pummel Heart of Midlothian FC?

Are you fucking serious? They're our reserve side. The guy who scored the goal that knocked the Diet Hearts out, Linas Pilibaitis, used to play for us. He played about 2-3 games, was one of the worst players that I've ever seen at the club, and was promptly sent back to Kaunas. Their goalie signed for us not long after the game and is lucky if he's our second choice ahead of Jamie MacDonald. Adrian Mrowiec also signed for us soon after the game and is lucky if he's played five times.

I just take great delight in watching arrogant, jumped up spackers like yourself watch their team crash and burn.

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

How many times do I have to explain this to you? No, I don't.

f**k off then, you sanctimonious wee mongo.

Are you fucking serious? They're our reserve side. The guy who scored the goal that knocked the Diet Hearts out, Linas Pilibaitis, used to play for us. He played about 2-3 games, was one of the worst players that I've ever seen at the club, and was promptly sent back to Kaunas. Their goalie signed for us not long after the game and is lucky if he's our second choice ahead of Jamie MacDonald. Adrian Mrowiec also signed for us soon after the game and is lucky if he's played five times.

I just take great delight in watching arrogant, jumped up spackers like yourself watch their team crash and burn.

Such a hypocrite aren't you? You say you never resort to insulting people as a way of proving your point :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd like to wish Hearts good luck in the Europa League next season and I sincerely hope you do Scottish football proud.

I can't believe you're laughing at Rangers getting knocked out of the Champions League when Motherwell got bundled out by some Nancy boys from France... that WAS pathetic, even though I desperately wanted Motherwell to win and do Scottish football proud as Aberdeen did last year.

Aalborg would murder Hearts. Kaunas would murder Stirling.

I can't believe you're laughing at Rangers getting knocked out of the Champions League when Motherwell got bundled out by some Nancy boys from France... that WAS pathetic, even though I desperately wanted Motherwell to win and do Scottish football proud as Aberdeen did last year.

Kaunas :lol: Zizkov :lol: Osasuna :lol: Auxerre :lol: Kaiserslauten :lol:

So many memories.

People who claim to care about Scottish football yet latch on to one of the OF instead of supporting their local team :lol:

Such a hypocrite aren't you? You say you never resort to insulting people as a way of proving your point :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd like to wish Hearts good luck in the Europa League next season and I sincerely hope you do Scottish football proud.

I wasn't insulting you to try and prove my point because in that specific post I wasn't making a point. Why are you still posting in this thread if you think that it's run its course?

Anyway, I'd like to wish a severe raping on the Diet Hearts in the Champions League qualifying rounds next season. I sincerely hope that they're walking like cowboys (metaphorically) for weeks afterwards.

...Motherwell got bundled out by some Nancy boys from France... that WAS pathetic...

Nothing like as pathetic as Kaunas.

Aalborg would murder Hearts.

They'd probably beat us, but we aren't the ones who claim to be a serious European side. It's the misplaced arrogance of the Old Firm that makes it so funny when they fail, especially when - as this season - it's against a team who'd be lucky to be in Division One in this country (Kaunas) and a team who're below average at European level (Aalborg).

I wasn't insulting you to try and prove my point because in that specific post I wasn't making a point. Why are you still posting in this thread if you think that it's run its course?

Anyway, I'd like to wish a severe raping on the Diet Hearts in the Champions League qualifying rounds next season. I sincerely hope that they're walking like cowboys (metaphorically) for weeks afterwards.

Nothing like as pathetic as Kaunas.

They'd probably beat us, but we aren't the ones who claim to be a serious European side. It's the misplaced arrogance of the Old Firm that makes it so funny when they fail, especially when - as this season - it's against a team who'd be lucky to be in Division One in this country (Kaunas) and a team who're below average at European level (Aalborg).

I actually think Hearts could beat Aalborg - they were just lucky against Celtic, simple as that. And I hope Rangers FC don't have to go through the rigours of Champions League qualifying - if we could simply win the SPL and get that coveted automatic entry into the Champions League that would be lovely. Of course, it could be argued that the SPL deserves 2 automatic Champions League spot as it has 2 prestigious and quite frankly, superb teams - they both deserve to automatically qualify imo, without having to face dross from European backwaters.

I actually think Hearts could beat Aalborg - they were just lucky against Celtic, simple as that. And I hope Rangers FC don't have to go through the rigours of Champions League qualifying - if we could simply win the SPL and get that coveted automatic entry into the Champions League that would be lovely. Of course, it could be argued that the SPL deserves 2 automatic Champions League spot as it has 2 prestigious and quite frankly, superb teams - they both deserve to automatically qualify imo, without having to face dross from European backwaters.

Oh, they could get automatic spots if they were good enough. If they didn't keep losing to sides such as Kaunas ( :lol: ) and Aalborg ( :lol: ).

Oh, they could get automatic spots if they were good enough. If they didn't keep losing to sides such as Kaunas ( :lol: ) and Aalborg ( :lol: ).

Sometimes the diddy teams get lucky. The fact Rangers FC got to the UEFA Cup Final last year, and Celtic FC have been a regular participant in the last 16 of the Champions League in the past couple of years shows they are top class teams with fantastic supports.

Sometimes the diddy teams get lucky. The fact Rangers FC got to the UEFA Cup Final last year, and Celtic FC have been a regular participant in the last 16 of the Champions League in the past couple of years shows they are top class teams with fantastic supports.

Alaves got to a UEFA Cup final recently. What's your point?

It's delusional weirdos like you who make it so funny when the Diet Hearts and the Mhanks get papped out of Europe.

Out of interest, how come the diddy teams don't "get lucky" with such appalling frequency against other top class sides?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived