Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

The attempt to compare losing to a team who went on to draw with AC Milan in the group stages to losing to Heart of Midlothian FC's reserve side :lol:

By the way, I thought that Kyle Lafferty was excellent. Shame that he isn't a cook, or he could make my tea tonight. :huh:

Edit : I'm going to look dead silly if it turns out that Lafferty's actually a cook, lolol. Does anyone know if Lafferty's a cook? Bet he isn't.

It's not surprising that you can't cook to be honest. I'm sure you get someone to type out these messages for you as well, you illiterate little cretin.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not surprising that you can't cook to be honest. I'm sure you get someone to type out these messages for you as well, you illiterate little cretin.

There should be a comma between the words "cook" and "too" in the above post, you pointless little irrelevance.

People who try and accuse other people who're obviously intelligent of being stupid :lol:

That was the online equivalent of soiling yourself. Absolutely rubbish lad.

So Mako's repetition of "Diet Hearts" is comedic genius? :huh:

So Mako's repetition of "Diet Hearts" is comedic genius? :huh:

Thought it didn't bother you?

I'm witty, debonair and have a rakish charm. You aren't and don't. Live with it, kiddo.

Surely "twisteH" should have been along with a witty comeback by now...

Sorry, I was unfortunately in Ingerland today :(

Humiliated by AEK Athens :lol::lol::lol:

Twisteh wanking over Alex Salmond :lol:

Edit : I see that you've been on my profile again. What is it that you keep on expecting to see that wasn't there the last time that you looked at it?

Archived