Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:huh: I assume this is a windup?

Hearts :lol:

Looking forward to Saturday so I can watch the mighty Rangers FC demolish them.

Hearts :lol::lol::lol: Athens :lol::lol::lol:

edit: Just looked at your profile to please you, Makonoobie ;)

Er, well, probably not. Losing to a side like Athens - who performed fairly creditably that season - is on nowhere near the same scale as losing to FBK Kaunas. Neither, for that matter, is losing to Aalborg (although that was still fucking funny :lol: )

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

Linas Pilibaitis :lol:

The word "noobie" :lol:

Well, i took your quote and here it is:

Out of interest, who waves a British flag at a Scottish football ground? Not that there's anything wrong with it - not to those of us who aren't daft wee shortbread tin xenophobes, in any case - but my curiousity's been piqued.

How many times have you read through that? How have you still missed the obvious.

I said that there's nothing wrong with it to those of us who aren't daft wee shortbread tin xenophobes. In other words, you'd have to be a daft wee shortbread tin xenophobe to think that there was something wrong with it. Do you understand?

I'm mystified as to how you managed to actually put that part in bold without noticing.

Guest Juninho
Yeah those two signings prove what a great team they are. Especially Sheffield United reject Lucas Shelton.

Shelton might be a "reject" from his time with Sheffield but he has showed his quality tonight. AAB have been fantastic, great ball retention and variety, especially against a team with so called "superstars". I stand by my comments re. them, they would beat any Scottish team.

Shelton might be a "reject" from his time with Sheffield but he has showed his quality tonight. AAB have been fantastic, great ball retention and variety, especially against a team with so called "superstars". I stand by my comments re. them, they would beat any Scottish team.

I've not seen much of the game because I'm just back from work but I saw on the vidiprinter he scored.

Andrew "Best striker in Scotland " Barrowman hasn't had a great season has he?

That's a bit extreme. They played quite well and deserved to take it to extra time but they're still a poor side.

That's a bit extreme. They played quite well and deserved to take it to extra time but they're still a poor side.

They beat the Scottish champions yet you think it’s extreme for someone to say that they would beat any other Scottish side.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many times have you read through that? How have you still missed the obvious.

I said that there's nothing wrong with it to those of us who aren't daft wee shortbread tin xenophobes. In other words, you'd have to be a daft wee shortbread tin xenophobe to think that there was something wrong with it. Do you understand?

I'm mystified as to how you managed to actually put that part in bold without noticing.

Sorry, my mistake.

Athens :lol:

The inability to hold onto a two goal lead at home against a side boasting the attacking talents of Callum Elliot, Christian Nade and Mike Tullberg :lol:

Most Diet Hearts fans apparently having to leave at 16:32 to catch their train every week :lol:

This post :

There's simply far too many to list. Anyway, we'll see in a couple of weeks what a diddy team Heart of Midlothian FC are. ;)

:lol:

This post :

:lol: You're such an idiot. I notice you're ignoring what I said earlier, Hearts are nothing but a wee diddy team... if you come to Ibrox in a couple of weeks we'll see what a great team Rangers FC are. You just continue laughing at our past failures while we cruise towards the SPL flag :lol:

This post :

:huh: I assume this is a windup?

Hearts :lol:

Looking forward to Saturday so I can watch the mighty Rangers FC demolish them.

The inability to hold onto a two goal lead at home against a side boasting the attacking talents of Callum Elliot, Christian Nade and Mike Tullberg :lol:

Most Diet Hearts fans apparently having to leave at 16:32 to catch their train every week :lol:

This post :

This post :

This post :

:(

I was right up until half-time! :lol: Btw, I stayed until to the end...

Athens :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I thought Lee Wallace was excellent. Shame he isn't a right back, would have been a decent replacement for Kirk Broadfoot.

Athens :lol::lol::lol:

By the way, I thought Lee Wallace was excellent. Shame he isn't a right back, would have been a decent replacement for Kirk Broadfoot.

The attempt to compare losing to a team who went on to draw with AC Milan in the group stages to losing to Heart of Midlothian FC's reserve side :lol:

By the way, I thought that Kyle Lafferty was excellent. Shame that he isn't a cook, or he could make my tea tonight. :huh:

Edit : I'm going to look dead silly if it turns out that Lafferty's actually a cook, lolol. Does anyone know if Lafferty's a cook? Bet he isn't.

Archived