Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

Hate to stand up for Rankers, but isn't your photo a Union Jack?

Actually, it's a Union Flag. What's your point exactly? Who's been waving it at a Scottish football ground? What'd be wrong with it if they did?

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Athens :lol:

Are you laughing about the time they put Rangers out of the European Cup 3-0 on aggregate? Get down to Forthbank and support your local team, no need to worry about all those European catastrophes Rangers have had. :)

Actually, it's a Union Flag. What's your point exactly? Who's been waving it at a Scottish football ground? What'd be wrong with it if they did?

Theres nothing wrong with it, its just the " wee daft shortbread tin xenophobes " quote seemed to be a bit hypocritical.

Are you laughing about the time they put Rangers out of the European Cup 3-0 on aggregate? Get down to Forthbank and support your local team, no need to worry about all those European catastrophes Rangers have had. :)

Excuse me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember last season you had a catastrophe of your own. Finishing bottom of Division 1 below those footballing behemoths, Clyde. :)

Excuse me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember last season you had a catastrophe of your own. Finishing bottom of Division 1 below those footballing behemoths, Clyde. :)

:lol: Cheers for the rescue. :wub:

edit: Athens :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're not wrong at all, I'm fully aware that we're rotten. If anything, we were punching above our weight last season as the only part-time team in a full time league. Obviously, a great side like Celtic PLC would never lose to the likes of Clyde. Especially not in recent history. That would be a catastrophe.

As was Aalborg :lol:

Theres nothing wrong with it, its just the " wee daft shortbread tin xenophobes " quote seemed to be a bit hypocritical.

Don't leave me hanging, then. Explain what was hypocritical about it.

Don't leave me hanging, then. Explain what was hypocritical about it.

Well, it seemed a wee bit unfair to criticise people for waving Union Flags at football grounds in Scotland while your avatar is a Union Flag.

You're not wrong at all, I'm fully aware that we're rotten. If anything, we were punching above our weight last season as the only part-time team in a full time league. Obviously, a great side like Celtic PLC would never lose to the likes of Clyde. Especially not in recent history. That would be a catastrophe.

As was Aalborg :lol:

Refering to the 5-0 game?

Hearts :lol:

Athens :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

twisteH's shite patter :lol:

Have you looked at my profile yet today? Better hop to it if you haven't, you seem to do it every other day.

Well, it seemed a wee bit unfair to criticise people for waving Union Flags at football grounds in Scotland while your avatar is a Union Flag.

I didn't criticise anyone for waving Union Flags at football grounds in Scotland. Quite the opposite. I said that I don't do it personally, but that there's nothing wrong with doing so.

I see no shame in losing to a side like AEK Athens :huh:

:huh: I assume this is a windup?

Hearts :lol:

Looking forward to Saturday so I can watch the mighty Rangers FC demolish them.

Hearts :lol::lol::lol: Athens :lol::lol::lol:

edit: Just looked at your profile to please you, Makonoobie ;)

twisteH's shite patter :lol:

Have you looked at my profile yet today? Better hop to it if you haven't, you seem to do it every other day.

I didn't criticise anyone for waving Union Flags at football grounds in Scotland. Quite the opposite. I said that I don't do it personally, but that there's nothing wrong with doing so.

Well, i took your quote and here it is:

Out of interest, who waves a British flag at a Scottish football ground? Not that there's anything wrong with it - not to those of us who aren't daft wee shortbread tin xenophobes, in any case - but my curiousity's been piqued.

Archived