Sign in to follow this  
xbl

Israel And The Palestinians

I often criticize people for not knowing the difference between a right and an entitlement. However, it appears the people who wrote that document don't know what either are.

It was put together by a schoolchild. Thus the right to eat ice cream. There's enough bad things going on the region without quoting this bollocks.

Edited by welshbairn

It was put together by a schoolchild. Thus the right to eat ice cream. There's enough bad things going on the region without quoting this bollocks.

Whoever put it together is irrelevant.

If it's true then the israeli ministry of education apparently claimed 'this right does not fit with the laws of democratic countries'.

I.e the government support this as being a right and have admitted to the world they aren't really a place which fits with the laws of democratic countries.

Does anyone have a reputable source which can confirm this?

Israels foriegn minister now proposes paying Arabs to leave Israel!..and the throwing Palestinians out their homes for settlers to move in goes on..

Edited by THE KING

Isaeli forces murder Palestinian minister who was trying to plant an olive tree during a peace protest.

And of course the BBC and SKY can report this story without mentioning its in occupied territory.

post-33652-0-83841500-1418216945_thumb.p

Edited by THE KING

I watched this earlier and he was certainly harassed; harassment which may very well have led to his death, but that does not mean that they murdered him.

Culpable homicide perhaps?

Isaeli forces murder Palestinian minister who was trying to plant an olive tree during a peace protest.

And of course the BBC and SKY can report this story without mentioning its in occupied territory.

Kane-Number-WWE-Superstar-Finisher-Move-

I watched this earlier and he was certainly harassed; harassment which may very well have led to his death, but that does not mean that they murdered him.

Culpable homicide perhaps?

Witnesses said he was chocked then beaten to the ground by them...thats a bit more than harassment.

Great work today from Benny Netanyahu. The daft war mongering mentalist.

Great work today from Benny Netanyahu. The daft war mongering mentalist.

I believe after his latest ramblings there can be no doubt that NetanYAHOO is insane.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/03/01/netanyahu-invite-is-a-symptom-of-boehners-grudge-match-against-the-u-s-constitution/

Edited by THE KING

20 mins away from the Loonballs speech , Fox and CNN on full Brasseye mode.

Personally I'm hoping Wahoo has another Bombagram.

post-33652-0-93673500-1425397500_thumb.j

Edited by THE KING

They've been saying Iran is on the verge of developing a nuclear weapon for the last 30 years. I would have thought they would have figured out that they've yet to make the case.

They've been saying Iran is on the verge of developing a nuclear weapon for the last 30 years. I would have thought they would have figured out that they've yet to make the case.

Even the Israeli intelligence dont believe that.

There are wikileak cables from them that show this.

So Wahoo is clearly just a fukin nut.

Benny's words of wisdom from 2002 -

If you take out Saddam’s Regime, I guarantee you, that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region.

:lol: