Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

because the UK doesn't ban Muslims the right to come live here? Because the UK doesnt pretend that its a Christian holy land? Because the UK doesnt have aparthied laws for non Christians? Because the UK doesnt pretend Christians cant live in peace anywhere? Because a Christian population wasnt imposed on a indigenous religion? Because the UK doesnt use historical Christian persecution as an excuse for occupation/genocide Because the Uk government is of mixed religion unlike any Israeli government? Because the UK didnt treat Ireland like Palestian because of terrorists? Because we dont have segregated transport like Israel. Because We dont have segregated Schools like Isreal Because we dont have government ministers calling for genocide of other religions? Because we aren't running the worlds biggest concentration camp like Israel? Or we dont slaughter entire streets because a terrorists lived there? Or because we can have a Christian, jewish, Muslim, Priminister unlike Nazi Israel?

This sums up you're entire contribution to this thread. You don't really know the facts or have any understanding but you've heard a lot of lies and just repeat it all. Even in the face of photographic evidence proving your nonsense wrong I'm sure you'll keep arguing your way.

Thats good from a guy who was arguing that Israel was a secular state a few weeks ago to being proud its"a Jewish state" a few days later?!

And as for showing a Muslim on a Bus ?!!! Eh? I could show pictures of Jews in a synagogue in Iran...does that mean Iran treats Jews as equals?

Can someone please explain why it's wrong for Israel to be a Jewish state but it's fine for the UK to be a Christian state?

It is not fine. Both are wrong and to varying degrees a bit backwards or downright medieval.

Because we dont have segregated Schools like Isreal

Because we dont slaughter entire streets because a terrorists lived there?

Contentious.

Was she on the way to her wedding?

The marriage of Malka, who was born Jewish, and Mansour, who is Muslim, became a local flashpoint in a country where tensions have been running high throughout the conflict in Gaza.

Reuters reported that Israeli police blocked more than 200 right-wing Israeli protesters from crashing the wedding. They were, according to the report, shouting "death to the Arab".

Police resorted to forming a human shield to keep the protesters out, it was reported. There were four arrests.

Ammar Awad / Reuters

The UK is a Christian state. That's a fact.

"Fact" is an overstatement. "Valid interpretation" would be more honest.

Personally I would suggest that being a signatory of the European Convention on Human Rights and particularly sections 9 & 14 outweighs the remaining awkward and unfortunate constitutional stains from England's reformation.

You are of course entitled to view it differently

How many times did Israel invade during the last two years when Hamas weren't attacking every day?

You labelled them as terrorists earlier but now seem to be changing your tune, saying they're a "defence force" when it suits you.

The IDF are terrorists.

Simple enough?

Every jewish person in Israel is made to do national service.

Therfore, despite all my complaints being against the nation of israel and despite you wanting to pretend anyone criticising israels genocide and ethnic cleansing is an anti semite, it doesn't matter anyway.

Thanks to that structure set up by the knesset, it's fair to say the jews in israel are terrorists. They all become part of organisations which practice terrorism.

Tram.jpg

Are you sure?

2(21)4Z7V0448.jpg

Are you asking me if the women in hijabs are Muslim?

I don't know what the women in the bottom picture are wearing but I'm 99% sure they're christians.

It is not fine. Both are wrong and to varying degrees a bit backwards or downright medieval.

If someone thinks that any country in the world having any slight amount of religious influence on their government is wrong, then that seems fair to me.

But for the people who think the only country in the world which shouldn't be allowed to have religious influence on government is the Jewish one, and the only one they complain about is the Jewish one - then there's something wrong.

"Fact" is an overstatement. "Valid interpretation" would be more honest.

Personally I would suggest that being a signatory of the European Convention on Human Rights and particularly sections 9 & 14 outweighs the remaining awkward and unfortunate constitutional stains from England's reformation.

You are of course entitled to view it differently

I would view it that if Israel is a Jewish state because the majority of the people are Jewish and there is a small cross-over between religion and the government, then Britain is a Christian state because the majority of the people are christian and there is a small cross-over between religion and the government.

Because we dont have segregated transport like Israel.

And as for showing a Muslim on a Bus ?!!! Eh? I could show pictures of Jews in a synagogue in Iran...does that mean Iran treats Jews as equals?

I'll just leave this here...

Even in the face of photographic evidence proving your nonsense wrong I'm sure you'll keep arguing your way.

I'll just leave this here...

And I'll just leave this here....m.

Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon has officially banned Palestinians from traveling on Israeli-run public transportation in the West Bank, according to anew report by Haaretz, Israels most prominent newspaper.

The new apartheid law dictates that Palestinians cannot take buses that go from central Israel to the West Bank. They must go out of their way, to the Eyal Crossing, near the city Qalqilyah, far from populated settler areas.

post-33652-0-30737300-1416208476.jpeg

Edited by THE KING

Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon has officially banned Palestinians from traveling on Israeli-run public transportation in the West Bank, according to anew report by Haaretz, Israels most prominent newspaper.

The new apartheid law dictates that Palestinians cannot take buses that go from central Israel to the West Bank. They must go out of their way, to the Eyal Crossing, near the city Qalqilyah, far from populated settler areas.

1. He hasn't done that

2. Palestinians are not Israeli citizens

3. Israel does not have segregated transport. You are wrong.

Edited by adam4267

1. He hasn't done that

2. Palestinians are not Israeli citizens

3. Israel does not have segregated transport. You are wrong.

1.Yes he has (times of Israel last month)http://www.timesofisrael.com/yaalon-said-to-effectively-separate-jewish-arab-bus-riders-in-wb/

2.I never said they were..and what fukin difference those it make?!

3.Israel has segregated buses..youre a dick.

Do you know what time it leaves?

1.Yes he has (times of Israel last month)http://www.timesofisrael.com/yaalon-said-to-effectively-separate-jewish-arab-bus-riders-in-wb/ 2.I never said they were..and what fukin difference those it make?! 3.Israel has segregated buses..youre a dick.

There was only a 3 year period where the buses weren't segregated?

IU wonder how adam is going to try and spin that one.

just bear in mind if a Muslim has Consensual sex with a Jewish women ..but doesnt tell her hes not jewish..she can get him done for Rape ...in peace loving Israel.

I'll keep that in mind.

That's a lot to think about when you're trying to get it on.