Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

The thing that gets overlooked when the Israeli government comes out with their "We give warnings" and "We only attack legitimate targets" bullsh*t, is that the construction material blockade prevents the Palestinians rebuilding these tower blocks and hospitals once the IDF have obliterated them. More needs to be made of that angle.

I like their hats.

Good to see ZZ Top and Kings of Leon out protesting. They may be celebs but they are still of the people, IMO.

I saw an interesting quote the other day. I wonder if anyone could guess who said it?

"Responding to terrorism by killing civilians is itself a terrorist act."

Look at these vile anti-Semites.

4024286612.jpg

The Haredi? Oh they still want the land, they just believe that the Messiah will come to found the new religious land of Israel and that zionists are too secular and not Jewish enough to found it. They are somewhat like the Amish or Westboro baptists in their general view of the modern world. Their Rabbis preached against going to Palestine in the 20s and 30s and the vast majority of them were killed in the Holocaust.

The Haredi? Oh they still want the land, they just believe that the Messiah will come to found the new religious land of Israel and that zionists are too secular and not Jewish enough to found it. They are somewhat like the Amish or Westboro baptists in their general view of the modern world. Their Rabbis preached against going to Palestine in the 20s and 30s and the vast majority of them were killed in the Holocaust.

Sure, and the Israeli political elite, what's you opinion of their general view of the modern world?

Edited by Enigma

Facebook have been removing the FB versions of the video......

Thank god for John Snow and C4 the only UK network to tell it straight

This from the Guardian describes what the Israelis are trying to do - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/23/gaza-conflict-hamas-rockets-tunnels-israel

Is it running the worlds biggest prison ?

It's a massive unheard voice ,that of Jewish people against Israel's actions and even Israel itself, even the chief Rabbi in Palestine before the creation of the b*****d state was completely against it, and many Jews believe the very idea of a Jewish state goes against the teachings in the Torah.

I mean before we decided to create a Jewish state in Palestine they were looking at Africa , South America and Russia ffs!

The Chosen land my arse.

It's a massive unheard voice ,that of Jewish people against Israel's actions and even Israel itself, even the chief Rabbi in Palestine before the creation of the b*****d state was completely against it, and many Jews believe the very idea of a Jewish state goes against the teachings in the Torah.

I mean before we decided to create a Jewish state in Palestine they were looking at Africa , South America and Russia ffs!

The Chosen land my arse.

You are talking utter twaddle. Did you used to post under the user name Captain Kirk, because he had the same antisemetic patter on the go.

the creation of the b*****d state

It is a state. Its history of creation is no worse than most. It has as much right to exist as Australia, the US or Poland.

many Jews believe the very idea of a Jewish state goes against the teachings in the Torah.

You are talking total shite. I have already said, there are some who believe that a secular state to be wrong. And others who believe that a Jewish state must be founded by the Messiah. None believe a Jewish state goes against "the Torah", just this particular one to be wrong.

Edited by dorlomin

What does Jon snow mean by we all must accept responsibility for this?

How can I, an ageing peace loving hippy, do anything about state funded terrorism or ingrained cultural hatred?

I've seen these images on telly since I was the same age as the kids being murdered but the only options I have are marching in London (a plane flight away) or sending money to a government link, the same government behind the bombings. Incredulous!

What I do resent are being made to feel guilty by the suddenly aware who thrust images of mangled kids into my life or people telling me it's somehow my fault for doing nothing. What can we pawns do to solve the impossible? f**k off to the arrogant who think it's so black and white or easy. The Middle East is the most complex region in the world

Eat the rich! they're responsible not me.

The Chosen land my arse.

And yet again Hamas start firing rockets during an agreed ceasefire, it gets worse they were fired from a school Once more putting the lives of their own people at risk due to the expected and justified Israel retalllition. You just don't fuckin get it do you? STOP THE ROCKETS!

As ive said before these IDF Nazis dont care about civillians , if some Hamas nut launches a rocket from a school roof the IDF send a warning to it the blow everycunt up thats in it as shown in their bombing of a UN school , and to them its Hamas fault! So whats the point of sending a warning ? Hamas just leave as soon as they launch so its a clear case of state terrorism by Israel.

I want you read this post again and ponder what exactly you have said, then reflect and perhaps the penny will drop? Not holding my breath though.