P&b Help Directory.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a bit about Whiskey and Landscape architecture if that helps :lol: . Also looking for travel advice. Looking to get a world ticket for 3 months, South Africa, India, Egypt. Was thinking of Mumbai for India. Anyone else been? Would I be better going elsewhere in India? It's the only part of my trip i'm not sure about.

I have been in the majority of pubs/clubs in the centre of Glasgow during my short lifespan so if anyone wants to know if one is good or shite or wants help planning a good night out then I can help

Remind me when you turned 18 again :lol::lol:

Infact did you not just start getting served in Georgics about a year ago :lol::lol::lol:

I was 18 about 7 months ago. And I have been getting served in Georgics for about a year and a half. I get around.

:lol::lol: The bit i don't understand is how you can give advice on pubs/clubs around Glasgow is...................your always monged and i mean monged for about 8 o'clock :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: The bit i don't understand is how you can give advice on pubs/clubs around Glasgow is...................your always monged and i mean monged for about 8 o'clock :lol::lol:

Aye thats only on a Saturday. When I go out other nights I usually dont drink all day beforehand.

Your various sins. You sad sack. HR is the lowest scum.

Lemme see here. I volunteer on to a list like this, and THAT'S your response?

Genius. Absolute genius. On the basis of the fact I work in HR I'm a sad sack and apparently "lowest scum"? Is there anything else you can tell me about myself that I might have been missing?

Lemme see here. I volunteer on to a list like this, and THAT'S your response?

Genius. Absolute genius. On the basis of the fact I work in HR I'm a sad sack and apparently "lowest scum"? Is there anything else you can tell me about myself that I might have been missing?

Ah! He's stalking you as well then?

If it makes you feel better, oddjob has been following various posters around for the last few weeks, desperate for either an argument, or some backslapping. Either way, the boy wants recognition. Unfortunately, there is no context to his posts as they generally consist of a one line insult, so nobody cares.

He just needs a hug!

Dam, guess i was wrong, cheers for clearing that up.

Why are we c#nts?

you answered your own question there i think.

ric said tesco are c#nts...he wasnt talking about you.

tesco make you think you are part of some kind of team....you only work there.....they will squeeze every last thing they can out of you before YOU realise that its just a supermarket and there are better jobs out there.

i think its a good job to do for a while because you meet a lot of different people,some good,some bad.if you are in one of the bigger stores then you might even learn a trade like butchery or bakery.dont stay too long.

remember its only tesco and the customer is always a fanny.

Guest The Phoenix
HR for my various sins
Your various sins. You sad sack. HR is the lowest scum.
i am an expert on the fanny btw

any questions am your man ;)

Andy - stick pencils down under "O" for oddjob.

Andy - stick pencils down under "O" for oddjob.

I might put him down under 'I' for Internet Stalking. The bassy Arbroath Pirate has him down to a T with this post.....

Ah! He's stalking you as well then?

If it makes you feel better, oddjob has been following various posters around for the last few weeks, desperate for either an argument, or some backslapping. Either way, the boy wants recognition. Unfortunately, there is no context to his posts as they generally consist of a one line insult, so nobody cares.

He just needs a hug!

Archived