P&b Help Directory.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll go for; Plumbing & Heating. (Verbose) Assessments or detailing of player ability/potential. P.T.G.S. (Post Traumatic Graft Syndrome).

I'll stick you in for plumbing and heating just now bud but if I'm honest I don't understand the rest. Apologies for my stupidity but can you clarify the other categories?...

:)

I'll stick you in for plumbing and heating just now bud but if I'm honest I don't understand the rest. Apologies for my stupidity but can you clarify the other categories?...

:)

Cheers.

P.T.G.S. is a bit of an in-joke. I was hoping a couple of users would catch on to. Nah, the other one I'm not really too fussed with. If you're doing more than one user to a section then by all means stick me under match reports but I see David's got his name down and as match reports go his are pretty good. As I say, not fussed.

I know you've got a benefits guy but I'm pretty good on them too.
Cheers.

P.T.G.S. is a bit of an in-joke. I was hoping a couple of users would catch on to. Nah, the other one I'm not really too fussed with. If you're doing more than one user to a section then by all means stick me under match reports but I see David's got his name down and as match reports go his are pretty good. As I say, not fussed.

Cheers guys. :)

Cheers.

I got it but I wasn't for sitting here putting you over. Your good enough at that yourself.

Guest The Phoenix
Can you have a 12" Four Cheeses round to my place in 20 minutes? :unsure:
No, can have it ready to collect on Saturday at 5pm.

2 hours 7 minutes!! :o

Not quite the Domino Effect I was hoping for. ;)

This thread kind of passed me by before now.

You can stick me down for Accountancy, and particularly Corporation Tax (though I doubt too many P&B'ers have an interest in Corporation Tax). I'm pretty good on Income Tax too but it's not what I do every day and people like 'pandb is a disgrace' are possibly a better source than me on it.

I'm specifically knowledgable on finance within football. It's (partly) what I do.

Pretty good on general trivia since I've been Dumfries Quiz League Champion twice(currently sitting 2nd this season) but there's probably nothing in that you couldn't get from a quick Google search if you are online anyway.

Archived