P&b Help Directory.

But not nuclear defence knowledge! He does have a tendency to claim we have control over our own missiles, when thats blatantly not the case.

Missed that one ya hairy fat fucker :lol:

I've kicked your arse on this subject everytime it's come up...

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Missed that one ya hairy fat fucker :lol:

I've kicked your arse on this subject everytime it's come up...

Recent facts are undeniable though! :D

The government has sold its last remaining shares in the Aldermaston Atomic Weapons Establishment in Berkshire to an American company.

The move means Britain no longer has any stake in the production of its Trident nuclear warheads.

Roon ye, you dusty old academic!

Guest The Phoenix
Can I put you down for German Language Help Debbie or do you want a break from teaching when you come on P&B?

Whatever became of our very own Kleine Deutsch - JBM? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
I can't think of anything that I could be helpful for :lol:

How depressing :(

Get yourself down under "H" for Horticulture.

Duncan make the garden grow.

If anyone has any clinical waste issues, I'm your man.

Well actually the guy who comes to my work to remove clinical waste manually removes it from the bins without gloves - I have a real issue with that especially when he rings the doorbell and asks me to sign the sheets. Oh and he comes at 6ish in the morning and is a noisy fucker. Sort it out :P

Rubbish, we dont allow as to much theft happens at self service as people dont scan all items through.

So my tesco has dealt with this and i know other stores have also. So no not incorrect. Good effort Reina

1 thing hate about self service tills is when they tell you to bag the item and you already have <_<

Rubbish, we dont allow as to much theft happens at self service as people dont scan all items through.

So my tesco has dealt with this and i know other stores have also. So no not incorrect. Good effort Reina

Well you're the only Tesco store that operates that policy. :rolleyes: Only in Dundee, eh?

Archived