Sign in to follow this  
Ebanda's Handyman Services

P&b Help Directory.

You could always put me down for (exotic) pet advice, if I don't know things myself I know lots of folk that will. :D Even if it is sending someone to a good forum or something as I use a lot of animal care forums myself and know which ones to avoid and which ones are helpful. I can offer advice on all the animals I keep or have kept if it was any use.

Willie Gray Ate my Hamster is pretty feckin good with computers too but unsure if he'll volunteer himself.

I have a degree in biology as well but whatever I learnt there would be about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican.

Edited by Pandinus

Jobcentre Plus :ph34r:

Motivational Skills Training (Getting more of what you want from life and less of what you don't)

Zimmer Frames (not an expert, as such, I just wanted an entry under "Z")

Willie Gray Ate my Hamster is pretty feckin good with computers too but unsure if he'll volunteer himself.

Right enough then everyone might guess who he really is ;)

Edited by Ayrgirl

See thon gambling thread, where you got ripped to bits for making an arse of a bet, did you use a spell checker there too? Just wondering, as every post you made on that, even ones where you were getting a bit hot under the collar, were spelt perfectly. :rolleyes:

Yes, next question.

I could possibly help with questions about the gas market, and more generally questions about the energy industry as well.

Edited by nelsjfc

I work in security so if anyone wants any security advice i'm your man. I also rather sadly know lots of capital cities so if you want to know the capital of some obscure country :)

This would be a brilliant section of pie and bov if it was its a own forum section - the same as e-chat or as a sub forum such as nightshift/top fives. Can someone suggest it to the guy that moves things around on pie and bov

Agree

Why is Larsson not listed under Rimming??

See thon gambling thread, where you got ripped to bits for making an arse of a bet, did you use a spell checker there too? Just wondering, as every post you made on that, even ones where you were getting a bit hot under the collar, were spelt perfectly. :rolleyes:

See, the boy could be telling the truth. He might have been driven to use a spell checker by those fuckwits on the board who feel compelled to flag every syntactic breach they detect. It gives these cretins some sort of ego boost, y'see.

Guest Kenny McKormick

put me down for anthing canada related (i lived there for a while so may be of some use)

edit to add: i'm also studying hospitality borders college so i can help in that area aswell

Edited by Kenny McKormick

See, the boy could be telling the truth. He might have been driven to use a spell checker by those fuckwits on the board who feel compelled to flag every syntactic breach they detect. It gives these cretins some sort of ego boost, y'see.

Stewarty knows best