Sign in to follow this  
Ebanda's Handyman Services

P&b Help Directory.

Fresh department i presume, ask for assistance if cant find something.

A worthy member of the P&B Help Directory.

Q: "Problem"

A: Ask someone else

Brilliant.

A worthy member of the P&B Help Directory.

Q: "Problem"

A: Ask someone else

Brilliant.

Well answer could be phone up that tesco store and ask if really wanna know, in my store its in aisle 2 first mod. Dundee Kingsway Extra i work in, one of biggest stores in the world.

Brilliant enough?

This would be a brilliant section of pie and bov if it was its a own forum section - the same as e-chat or as a sub forum such as nightshift/top fives. Can someone suggest it to the guy that moves things around on pie and bov

Put me down for all things Australia, if I don't know I'll ask Bruce or Sheila.

Ive worked as a chef so i could help in the kitchen dept.

Working in the courier buisness now so i do know Edinburgh etc, not sure if that would be much help.

I made about 300 tortelli at work and got to take 30 home, I had some tonight but they came out quite soft and the water had got inside, I cooked them for about 17 minutes and they were well sealed around the edges, I can't understand it...

Am doing geography at uni.....not very good at it but if people want some basic help with it then am your man :D

Also have an in-depth knowledge of Family Guy, American Dad and Scrubs if that helps anyone :lol:

Edited by The Minertaur

As Im doing postgrad at Stirling, I can provide help with regards to general Uni administration, specifically work in the computing and maths dept. So if you have stirling uni questionsd, I might be able to help! :)

That is very good spelling
Spell checker

See thon gambling thread, where you got ripped to bits for making an arse of a bet, did you use a spell checker there too? Just wondering, as every post you made on that, even ones where you were getting a bit hot under the collar, were spelt perfectly. :rolleyes: