P&b Help Directory.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can provide info on the following: Guitars, The Beatles, Oasis, Music: Industry & Artist Management info, European History: Napoleonic Era to Present Day.

Cheers Andy.

Can I suggest that you initialise the first part of your username, change the 9 to a 4 and get rid of the underscores. That'd give you an edgier username and make folk more agreeable as you'd sound dangerous.

Cheers Andy.

Can I suggest that you initialise the first part of your username, change the 9 to a 4 and get rid of the underscores. That'd give you an edgier username and make folk more agreeable as you'd sound dangerous.

Tis a good idea indeed... however I hate having no money for a platinum username to change it. Shame I had no idea of general forum etiquette when I joined... or the idea to incorporate guns into it :(

Im not really that knowledgable about anything :( I know quite a lot about nirvana if anyones really that interested, also if you're at home and struggling to make a mix I might be able to help with what to use as a socket etc how to get fire with no lighter

• 2 weeks later...

I work as a liability claims handler, so I'm yer man if you're looking to make a claim. Through this and university, I have a reasonable knowledge of English law too.

I'm a massive Harry Potter boffin too. I've read the books absolutely loads of times as I used to commute from Perth to edinburgh everyday. Actually, my knowledge of the buses in the central belt is pretty decent too.

I work as a liability claims handler, so I'm yer man if you're looking to make a claim. Through this and university, I have a reasonable knowledge of English law too.

I'm a massive Harry Potter boffin too. I've read the books absolutely loads of times as I used to commute from Perth to edinburgh everyday. Actually, my knowledge of the buses in the central belt is pretty decent too.

Done!

Has anyone on here had a pm from anyone regarding this thread?

I've had quite a few regarding Sky related stuff but that may be a result of folk knowing that I work for them rather than looking up this thread.

I'd let this sink or swim again and if anyone wants it they know what to type in to the search.

Guest The Phoenix

Can anyone recommend a fridge repair company within travelling distance of Stirling?

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Archived