P&b Help Directory.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive worked as a chef so i could help in the kitchen dept.

Working in the courier buisness now so i do know Edinburgh etc, not sure if that would be much help.

I made about 300 tortelli at work and got to take 30 home, I had some tonight but they came out quite soft and the water had got inside, I cooked them for about 17 minutes and they were well sealed around the edges, I can't understand it...

Am doing geography at uni.....not very good at it but if people want some basic help with it then am your man :D

Also have an in-depth knowledge of Family Guy, American Dad and Scrubs if that helps anyone :lol:

That is very good spelling
Spell checker

See thon gambling thread, where you got ripped to bits for making an arse of a bet, did you use a spell checker there too? Just wondering, as every post you made on that, even ones where you were getting a bit hot under the collar, were spelt perfectly. :rolleyes:

You could always put me down for (exotic) pet advice, if I don't know things myself I know lots of folk that will. :D Even if it is sending someone to a good forum or something as I use a lot of animal care forums myself and know which ones to avoid and which ones are helpful. I can offer advice on all the animals I keep or have kept if it was any use.

Willie Gray Ate my Hamster is pretty feckin good with computers too but unsure if he'll volunteer himself.

I have a degree in biology as well but whatever I learnt there would be about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican.

Guest The Phoenix

Jobcentre Plus :ph34r:

Motivational Skills Training (Getting more of what you want from life and less of what you don't)

Zimmer Frames (not an expert, as such, I just wanted an entry under "Z")

Archived