Snooker

RedWeb

7pm

Peter Ebdon v Ding Junhui

Mark Williams v Robert Milkins

predictions? im going for an easy Williams win.

Though other game will be very close but i think that Ding might just nick it.

Ebdon and Williams for the win.

Ebdon is patient as f**k, and while that won't bother some, Ding certainly has gotten annoyed at lack of chances and is prone to make mistakes. He will play right into Ebdon's hands.

Ebdon and Williams for the win.

Ebdon is patient as f**k, and while that won't bother some, Ding certainly has gotten annoyed at lack of chances and is prone to make mistakes. He will play right into Ebdon's hands.

I think Ebdon looks like an untrustworthy little man :lol:

My predictions were right:

Mark Williams (Wal) 5-2 Robert Milkins (Eng)

57-66 75-51 83-24 (83) 73-30 (73) 73-4 50-78 (50) 70-65 (70, 65)

Peter Ebdon (Eng) 2-5 Ding Junhui (Chn)

69-53 64-44 8-116 (107) 41-81 1-94

SEMI-FINALS (best of 11 frames) Sat 1300: John Higgins (Sco) v Neil Robertson (Aus)

Sat 1900: Ding Junhui (Chn) v Mark Williams (Wal)

In tommorows semi its first to 6 frames instead of 5

Wonder if Higgins will be fined for conceding, when he didn't need snookers, although I could have potted Robertson's shot, it might still be the rules.

You can concede whenever you want apparently. The reason that O'Sullivan got done for it was because of the fact that he had another 12 frames to go, and I'd say that Higgins is a different kettle of fish for obvious reasons.

You can concede whenever you want apparently. The reason that O'Sullivan got done for it was because of the fact that he had another 12 frames to go, and I'd say that Higgins is a different kettle of fish for obvious reasons.

I thought it wasn't the "done thing" to concede a frame when you didn't need snookers. I would say that the Higgins incident was different, because it was a black ball finish, and his concession would simply hand the 7 points for the black to Robertson.