Snooker

RedWeb

Really ? He still looks like he has tremendous ability. Worse players than him have won recent ranking events.

I know that he could though i just have a feeling that he won't, well wont win a televised one in my opinion.

I know that he could though i just have a feeling that he won't, well wont win a televised one in my opinion.

He's not looking too clever against Williams at the mo but I don't see why he can't win another ranking event or three, televised or not. He still shows what a talent he is from time to time.

Don't be surprised if he even becomes world champion for the 8th time before he packs it in.

He's not looking too clever against Williams at the mo but I don't see why he can't win another ranking event or three, televised or not. He still shows what a talent he is from time to time.

Don't be surprised if he even becomes world champion for the 8th time before he packs it in.

thanks for reminding me that it was on :D

Well he looks like heading out but he's fighting like a champ. All he needs is a run of the balls and he could get another couple of frames out of this match yet. Mon the Hendo.

good comeback in that frame and i would not put it past him to win the match.Its hard but it's very possible.

Gubbed now you'd think. Wee bit unlucky/

What a truly awful session of snooker from Hendry and Williams. 4 frames and Hendry has a highest break of 13!!

Needs to come out fighting in the next session.

you know that its over right?

Hendry is a legend. He was snooker in the 90's and it was brilliant watching him spanking the rest of the world at Snooker. He's a million miles away from that level these days and the rest of his career will be 1st/2nd round exits sprinkled with the odd quarter final. His best chance for success will be in the longer World Champ format but even then he'll still lose. Some ways it's sad to see him become a mere mortal but that's sport I suppose.

Hendry is a legend. He was snooker in the 90's and it was brilliant watching him spanking the rest of the world at Snooker. He's a million miles away from that level these days and the rest of his career will be 1st/2nd round exits sprinkled with the odd quarter final. His best chance for success will be in the longer World Champ format but even then he'll still lose. Some ways it's sad to see him become a mere mortal but that's sport I suppose.

My thoughts exactly

Friday’s Quarter-final draw:

1.30pm

John Higgins v Mark Allen

Neil Robertson v Joe Perry

7pm

Peter Ebdon v Stephen Maguire or Ding Junhui

Mark Williams v Mark King or Robert Milkins

Hate snooker but I thought it worth starting a thread to commemorate the arse that is Ronnie O'Sullivan conceding a frame when he was 23-0 down. The bloke is a disgrace to the sport and the sooner he packs it in the better.

Could not agree more mate his attitide towards fellow professionals and referees is a disgrace. John Higgins proved that he can beat The so called Rocket Ronnie using skill not the usual polava that comes with Ronnies game. But Snooker is a great sport.

Edited by Caley

Snooker would die without players like Ronnie. He pulls in crowds and is THE most talented snooker player of all time, for that reason alone i respect him a massive amount and enjoy watching him.

Can you imagine how many people would watch snooker if the top 16 was full of Peter Ebdons?

I hope Neil Robertson wins the tournament, another player i enjoy watching play.

Ronnie O'Sullivan is the most gifted player I've ever watched, which also makes him the most frustrating.

How many times does he do stupid things and say stupid things ?

In saying that, some of the things he says and does are probably things that other pros wish they could do but they don't have the bottle.