Snooker

RedWeb

I think O'Sullivan will pull away from Higgins tomorrow. Didn't see the Williams Trump match today but I wouldn't write Williams off just yet. He's the type that can come back from big deficits....

Spoiler

17-1 to Trump. 

Edited by Acastus

That was such a strange session between O’Sullivan and Higgins, for the most part neither of them seemed to be able to put any sort of sizeable break together without either missing a pot or running out of position. Higgins doesn’t seem his usual self when he’s in amongst the balls, and apart from the final 2 frames last night, he was the same against Lisowski.  

I watched the first frame before turning over to the football, and was surprised Ronnie didn’t take it with all the opportunities John was giving him, but was even more surprised when I checked back in and it was 3-0 Higgins. Set up nicely at 4-4 and surely both players will up their game and provide us with a classic. Also, I hope they get whatever is wrong with the table sorted so we don’t need to listen to the commentators mentioning it every time a mistake is made. 

Decided not to watch since it's not been much of a contest so far. Caved and switched on at 12-10. I presume Williams has been pretty good this evening. Hope he wins the final frame to make a game of it tomorrow.

12 hours ago, GiGi said:

I really hate O'Sullivan.

Horrendous last frame for Higgins to lose, if he didn't fancy the black take the pink he didn't need any more reds but should've potted the black anyway. Long way back now but tbh he's not going to get anywhere unless he starts making some decent breaks.

Can stick a fork in Higgins sadly. Now I've the dilemma of wanting Williams to complete the comeback while knowing Trump is the only one that could beat that fanny in the final.