Snooker

RedWeb

15 minutes ago, Small Bovine Maisonette said:

Enjoying the number of shocks, if someone could just beat O'Sullivan, that half of the draw would be wide open.

Same here. If he goes in the next round or two then it really is anyone's game. No one will be all that scary for the lower ranked boys making it through. 

This Xintong v Lines match is eye gougingly bad. Lines is dragging a good player into one of the worst matches I've ever seen.

Only way Lines will possibly be able to beat him right enough.

Yeah, me too. I like the unpredictability, can be a bit boring watching an O'Sullivan/Trump in top form when you know that if they make a break of twenty they'll go onto make a century. Obviously want the odd high quality break but like it when you get a few scrappy frames, too.

Edited by Small Bovine Maisonette

I want to see Xintong win the lot. 
Thought he had shat the bed today, but dug it out in the last two frames. The break in the final frame was a cracker, struggled for position a few times but kept finding some great pots to keep it going.

Lisowski has been shocking. Started well enough and should have been 4-0 up at the interval but he's been so wasteful. And his younger opponent has simply taken his chances better. 

Lisowski has no safety game, that's why he's losing at the moment. Xintong is outplaying him although the whole match is error strewn. 

Much like Hendry I wonder when Lisowski stops being a talented young player and actually does something with his career. He's 30 and he's won nothing. By 30 Hendry had all his world titles I'm sure.