Snooker

RedWeb

Did anyone see Stephen Hendry v Mark Williams last night?

That is genuinely the lowest quality professional snooker match I have ever seen. Had it been the cheat John Higgins and not Hendry involved, I'd have been asking some questions...

Did anyone see Stephen Hendry v Mark Williams last night?

That is genuinely the lowest quality professional snooker match I have ever seen. Had it been the cheat John Higgins and not Hendry involved, I'd have been asking some questions...

Yips

Yeah, read that earlier...

Not sure what Mark Williams' excuse is. He wasn't much better than Hendry. Highest break of 24 in the first 8 frames or something. That's local club standard.

It can't be long until Hendo packs it in. Everytime I watch him these days he is god awful. He has been a great ambassador for the game and it's getting close to time to call it a day and help out with commentating. Always will be a legend.

Higgins v Maguire at the moment, were the bookies taking bets...

Good call...

Got to think Hendry is still happy to rake in 100K a year or so to top up the pension.

Indeed although a bit of television work, seniors game and exhibition games in China ect would top up the pension. Its hard watching Hendo playing these days, everytime he gets to the table you are waiting on him miss a simple pot or mess up a simple screw or stun shot. Hopefully he can put a wee run together for the Worlds.

Is it just be or do they always seem to be talking about the tables and pockets these days, certainly seems to be more than it use to be. Just get on with it.

It can't be long until Hendo packs it in. Everytime I watch him these days he is god awful. He has been a great ambassador for the game and it's getting close to time to call it a day and help out with commentating. Always will be a legend.

He is really dreadful these days

How can someone who was far ahead of everyone in his sport be this bad

Yeah i had £1 on Higgins to win 9-7 :lol: .It did take overnight to process though :unsure:

How can someone who was far ahead of everyone in his sport be this bad

Because at his peak, he would do little else but practice, now he sits and plays poker all day. It's hardly surprising his game has dipped so much. He also claims to have the 'yips' just now.