Snooker

RedWeb

Its been a belter of a final. Selby deserves to win after a fantastic come back. That last frame swayed so many times you just had no idea who was going to win it.

You either love or hate Ronnie but his talent id unreal. You barely notice when he switches hands anymore as he looks so comfortable.

As if to re-enforce his cockness, walking out of the arena before Selby was presented with the trophy sums up the man as a person.

Yeah that is a rather poor show. Show some dignity and at least applaud the winner as he gets his trophy.

As if to re-enforce his cockness, walking out of the arena before Selby was presented with the trophy sums up the man as a person.

Did he! I stopped watching it! :o That's terrible.

absolutely.

I mean yes I understand the whole bad loser = winner thing but there's surely such a thing as sportsmanship and being magnanimous in defeat despite ones own internal feelings?:huh: he just seems to lack these subtle social niceties

Ronnie may be a bad loser, but he is an even worse as a winner. The whole "I played shit, I cant be bothered with this, this isnt fun, just glad its over" chat when he wins 5-0 against someone is ridiculously disrespectful. An utter w****r of a man.

Mind you, he did stop an sign autographs for everyone in the crowd at the grand prix in the secc last year, which was kinda nice. But he didnt smile whil doing it mad.gifmad.gifmad.giflaugh.gif

Have to say i diasagree with the comments about Ronnie. Why should he simply agree with the Cliched pish that comes out of Parrots mouth? I like the fact he says what he thinks and not what he is supposed to say. A character.

'A bored genius'

I dont think he said anything particularly bad in his interview, but walking out before the trophey is presented to the winner is the sign of a dick.

Have to say i diasagree with the comments about Ronnie. Why should he simply agree with the Cliched pish that comes out of Parrots mouth? I like the fact he says what he thinks and not what he is supposed to say. A character.

'A bored genius'

he didn't just disagree with parrott who's questions were rotten yes. but he was deliberately obtuse in his answers-in many ways he's the runner up so don't really see why he should be interviewed -they don't do that in the other matches- its a little unfair on him, hes just lost, his pissed off, the bloke won it with a double which might be considered a 'trick' shot and he has no immediate way to play himself out of his poor mood, this would make an interview with all players terse but with the mentally fragile rocket its just asking for a -potentially unrepresentative- interview.