Snooker

RedWeb

• 5 weeks later...

There's quite a suprisingly small amount of interest in snooker on p&b, compared to other sports that is. Guess that tells a story in itself.

Anyway the Masters is up and running and oor Hendo is out, shock. He played OK but missed a sitter of a green to make it 5-5 and eventually lost out 6-4 to the fat p***k Murphy.

Robbo v Ronnie is currently 4-3 to the Rocket. Could go all the way. Im not too sure who i want to progress.

There's quite a suprisingly small amount of interest in snooker on p&b, compared to other sports that is. Guess that tells a story in itself.

Anyway the Masters is up and running and oor Hendo is out, shock. He played OK but missed a sitter of a green to make it 5-5 and eventually lost out 6-4 to the fat p***k Murphy.

Robbo v Ronnie is currently 4-3 to the Rocket. Could go all the way. Im not too sure who i want to progress.

See they've got them coming out to music now, good news! Wonder what the Rocket will come out to.

Final session about to get under way. Selby should really have gone in level at the interval but he's far from out of this match! O'Sullivan looking to win his 5th Masters title.

Could be a long nights viewing. I expect the Rocket to pull out a few left handed shots for the Wembley crowd.

10-8 to Ronnie is my prediction.