RedWeb

Snooker

Slightly off topic but has anyone played the new Snooker 19 game? It’s realistic in that it’s fully licensed but also that it’s fucking impossible to pot anything.  

Slightly off topic but has anyone played the new Snooker 19 game? It’s realistic in that it’s fully licensed but also that it’s fucking impossible to pot anything.  
I ended up watching a couple of gameplay videos earlier, looks pretty shite although I noticed it's quite cheap so I'll probably still buy it.

Hnedry is such a relief when in the commentary and he keeps calling different shots to Virgo. Loved him saying Dott deserved to lose the frame after playing a nothing safety which left a pot for Bingham after Bingham had broke-off. Two shots into a frame.
This morning it was Ebdon and Taylor; I turned it off after Hazel Irvine called Dott Dottie.
Dott makes it 9-6. Bingham is shitting himself. I hate Bingham more than how much I hate Dott so hoping Dott wins and then gets annihilated in the next round.
What a boring twat you are.

Not the start Mark Allen was after as he loses the first frame of the afternoon to go 8-2 down to Zhou.

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 14:53, Bohemian said:

It was in protest at the prize money on offer for a 147. 

Aye, obviously on his last penny.

6 minutes ago, RGV said:

Aye, obviously on his last penny.

Ronnie is a complete cock womble of a human, delighted to see him getting papped out by the amateur.

I'd imagine the prize money was still more than most mere mortals earn in a year (I've no idea how much it was) and you have this dick not potting a ball because it's not enough! Shambles

Edited by RPHG

How come snooker players complain that mobile phone sounds and sweetie wrappers put them off, yet during the 2 table format - there can be a thunderous round of applause with no warning and they never get put off their stroke?

Zhou has mucked up a couple of chances and Allen has taken full advantage to claw it back to 9-7.

Hawkins will definitely be going to the latter stages of the tournament again. Smooth operator. 

Ali carter with a ridiculous clearance there, to force a black ball finish. That was insane snooker, with some incredible positional play.

Ronnie is a complete cock womble of a human, delighted to see him getting papped out by the amateur.
I'd imagine the prize money was still more than most mere mortals earn in a year (I've no idea how much it was) and you have this dick not potting a ball because it's not enough! Shambles
he would of got £10k for the 147 and after asking about the the amount with a break of 40 he went for a pink instead of the black. The ref also had to talk him into clearing the table as well.

8 hours ago, ajwffc said:
17 hours ago, RPHG said:

he would of got £10k for the 147 and after asking about the the amount with a break of 40 he went for a pink instead of the black. The ref also had to talk him into clearing the table as well.

So not as much as I thought but £10k for potting snooker balls! What a twat of a human

So not as much as I thought but £10k for potting snooker balls! What a twat of a human
It was the 2016 Welsh Open and he got £60k for winning it

Murphy misses the final red on a 147 attempt. Goes in at the break 5-3 down.