RedWeb

Snooker

Fair play to Dott. Battling away.

13 minutes ago, microdave said:

9-5 now and riding his luck a wee bit. Can't see him winning it but I'd love to see Bingham dumped out especially after having such a commanding lead.

ETA at least Hendry in the commentary box is better than this afternoon but Virgo is talking shite incessantly!

Hnedry is such a relief when in the commentary and he keeps calling different shots to Virgo. Loved him saying Dott deserved to lose the frame after playing a nothing safety which left a pot for Bingham after Bingham had broke-off. Two shots into a frame.

This morning it was Ebdon and Taylor; I turned it off after Hazel Irvine called Dott Dottie.

Dott makes it 9-6. Bingham is shitting himself. I hate Bingham more than how much I hate Dott so hoping Dott wins and then gets annihilated in the next round.

That was unbelievable from Bingham. Why did he go for that again. 9-7 now.

:o

Hnedry is such a relief when in the commentary and he keeps calling different shots to Virgo. Loved him saying Dott deserved to lose the frame after playing a nothing safety which left a pot for Bingham after Bingham had broke-off. Two shots into a frame.
This morning it was Ebdon and Taylor; I turned it off after Hazel Irvine called Dott Dottie.
Dott makes it 9-6. Bingham is shitting himself. I hate Bingham more than how much I hate Dott so hoping Dott wins and then gets annihilated in the next round.
John Higgins next for the winner.

I think Bingham would make our wee head's gone thread with tonight's performance.

I put this on at 1900 not expecting it to last long. Been a while since I watched a comeback like this. Not that the comeback is done and dusted yet of course.

Thinking of boycotting Eurosport thanks to the commentaries constant use of "belter".

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

He doesn't take a pumping lying down though, and has won the first three frames tonight.

8-4

Fair fucks to him

Just now, pandarilla said:

Decider. Come on you ugly little troll.

Which one???

Just now, pandarilla said:
1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:
Which one???

The squeaky weegie.

Hald on, who does he support? Partick thistle hopefully......

Hald on, who does he support? Partick thistle hopefully......
Nah he's one of them. But seems like one of the decent ones.