Snooker

RedWeb

So much for Ronnie's head going down. :lol:

Clearly the best player on his day and he's showing that tonight !

That situation where the foul was called instead of the miss has clearly messed up Higgins head up! It really is an unfortunate situation, Ronnie has had a great comeback, but I feel it will be overshadowed.

Ronnie O'Sullivan put up a hell of a fight, but Higgins held it together really well. Two CRUCIAL pots in that last frame and as the commentators pointed out, amazing nerve shown in taking them.

Ding vs. Higgins should be terrific.

Ronnie O'Sullivan put up a hell of a fight, but Higgins held it together really well. Two CRUCIAL pots in that last frame and as the commentators pointed out, amazing nerve shown in taking them.

Ding vs. Higgins should be terrific.

Yea, that black was immense, don't think I could do that if I had 200 shots at it, never mind in the decider in a UK champs UK semi final!

How has Dott been doing this year? I haven't heard much of him this year, admittedly I only catch whats on BBC and some of the stuff on Eurosport. I noticed he was out in the first round here.

Dont think that he has been doing that well.

Could be a late one tonight. I would really like to see Ding win. It could take his career to the next level if he is victorious and i think he deserves it.

Higgins is a top-notch match player. Best in the world at the moment.

Anyone see the interview with Hearn? We will learn a lot of his ideas before the WC in April. I hope he doesnt muck about with the major tournaments, though i doubt he will.