Snooker

RedWeb

Its on sky channel 970 in HD for anyone with Sky. If match coverage is live on BBC 2 or 4 it will be the other table.

Really, they should have two streams which show matches completely uninterrupted instead of changing if some shite is about to come on.

Fair play to Milkens for coming back to win but Perry was atrocious.

3 hours ago, GiGi said:

Eventually moved to a no-commentary stream on some kind of VIP box 🤔

Better than listening to Rob Walker anyway.

Hes actually quite a character off screen liaising wi the audience.

Rob Walker is doing a charity run from John O Groats to Lands End in aid of his former drinking buddy who passed away. He arranged a piss up holiday one time wi his mate but his mate sadly didn't make it so has promised to do something in his memory.

He's also buying one person in the audience (every session) a drink towards that memory. My da was fortunate enough to get that drink on Sunday night. 

20230416_233025.jpg

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

I've no doubt Rob is a stand up guy. I just find he's not very good at commentating on snooker.

He doesn't seem to know much more about snooker than me, which is a bar I think we should all expect our commentators to clear.

27 minutes ago, Ignoramus said:

I’m gonna go full Kevin Keegan if this ‘talented Chinese player’ (copyright Dennis Taylor) pumps Murphy out here.

Even better given Murphy's comments about the boy before "he's an amateur he shouldn't be here" when he got pumped out last time.

56 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Even better given Murphy's comments about the boy before "he's an amateur he shouldn't be here" when he got pumped out last time.

I don’t necessarily disagree with that, it’s the “he played like he didn’t care what happend” that infuriated me. 

Why the f**k would anyone take part in the Q school if they didn’t have any aspersions to go pro? For a professional to accuse an opponent like that, if it was me, I’d have outed him in public the fat p***k.