Snooker

RedWeb

I await the abuse but I actually quite like Murphy as a commentator/pundit - but by f**k he loves that phrase "we don't use the term unmissable, but that was unmissable...".

Really irritating.
A think Murphy is good on comms. Perry is decent too.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I await the abuse but I actually quite like Murphy as a commentator/pundit - but by f**k he loves that phrase "we don't use the term unmissable, but that was unmissable...".

Really irritating.

His fivehead is unmissable. 

O'Sullivan is a w****r. It's galling to have to support Trump but it's the only way. Canter for that arsehole at the minute sadly. 

Good session from Trump there. Did the minimum he needed to to win that 6-2 and keep himself in it. 

Might just be game on tonight.

Feck knows what goes on in Ronnies head half the time but love or loathe him he's a snooker genius.
No doubting his talent, just his attitude over the years that puts me off him. Even tonight, Parrott banging on about how much Ronnie enjoys the game. The same Ronnie who has said on multiple occasions that he is sick of it and has threatened to retire.

He is showing again that when his head is in the right place he is still miles ahead of the rest.

17 minutes ago, keptie said:

Feck knows what goes on in Ronnies head half the time

I was intrigued by his interview that I saw yesterday where even he clearly experiences Imposter Syndrome, this being the guy who's undoubtedly about to go joint-best in the world.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I was intrigued by his interview that I saw yesterday where even he clearly experiences Imposter Syndrome, this being the guy who's undoubtedly about to go joint-best in the world.

He is indeed a very complex character,would take a lot of working out

Trump not giving up.