Snooker

RedWeb

5 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Whilst I understand why Ronnie ain't everyone's cup of tea he is so good I just tend to overlook the nonsense. Cannot stick Trump so all aboard the Ronnie express.

f**k that. I don't care how good someone is if they're a c**t. Trump the lesser evil here. 

Whilst I understand why Ronnie ain't everyone's cup of tea he is so good I just tend to overlook the nonsense. Cannot stick Trump so all aboard the Ronnie express.
Why does trump annoy you?

He's basically a not-so-good English hendry. And he's quite funny (the senior masters tweet was excellent).

Why does trump annoy you?

He's basically a not-so-good English hendry. And he's quite funny (the senior masters tweet was excellent).
"Naughty snooker" should be enough but like anything some people in life you warm to others you don't. Since he came on scene just has not been for me.

Ronnie O’Sullivan claims referee was 'looking for trouble' during extraordinary row at World Championship - Eurosport

*voices initially inaudible*

O’Sullivan: “What did you see?”

Referee: “I saw it.”

O’Sullivan: “Come on, what did you see?”

Referee: “I’m not going to say it on TV.”

O’Sullivan: “You tell me what you saw. You saw nothing. Go and look at the camera. You saw nothing.”

O’Sullivan, pointing at the referee: “Don’t start.”

Referee, walking away: “I’m not.”

O’Sullivan: “Go and check the camera.”

Then Trump, who was upset at the interruption as he weighed up a huge shot in the context of the match, got involved.

Referee: “I had to say something, Judd.”

Trump: “You could have said it after the game.”

After a long stoppage, Trump got down and dispatched the yellow to rapturous applause in the Crucible. He duly dispatched the rest of the colours to snatch the frame and erode O’Sullivan’s lead.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez